Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by nicolaitanghoj View Post
    your website?
    I can't find your plays there either. I would love to sign up for that email distribution.. But where?
    The forum

Viperpiper

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Yeah seriously, Canucks ML was a joke. You might wanna write down how much you actually play on these odds? Anyone can pick Canucks ML at -350 but it isn't really a good pick, no value.

You're great at picking winners but in the future I would love to see some stats and how many units you're up or down, that is, if you want people to REALLY see how good you are.

BOL!
    Im from Vancouver and I was at the game..... they werent loosing that game! Juice galore or not... easy money.

but it isnt a good pick lol.... 95 times out of 100 the canucks are going to win that game. Easiest money I ever made. Paid for my dinner and ticket to the game itself, Im happy!!

Im +78 units on the season.

Bet them however you want.... Im just telling you the winning sides and hitting over 70%. And yet people still complain.

nicolaitanghoj
    nicolaitanghoj's Avatar Become A Pro!

+78 units. Holy crap. Maybe i should play to WIN units instead of just betting 1 unit on a game..

Viperpiper

Thursday March 17th

PhillyFlyers ML
    Boston Bruins ML
    Chicago Blackhawks ML
    Detriot Red Wings ML
    Tampa Bay Lightening ML
    Calgary Flames PL

grappler145
    grappler145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Just keep on keeping on man. Love your picks.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

i am at the edge of my seat tonight, viper.....lots of late ties....keeping my vodoo doll and pins ready , lol

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Can't believe we both went 0-3 in OT games. UNREAL NIGHT

xkgb
    IN THREAD

no sweat guys...We'll get them back QUICKLY

Viperpiper

Shootout loss after shootout loss... seriously! I cant loose.... unless its in a shootout loss.

I hit 12 of 13........ It was a good run. On to tomorrow!

nicolaitanghoj

Haha you all seem to be so chocked :P
    The guy I was following earlier only played underdogs and had a hitrate aroung 46% which made me lose some point. I am USED to losing.

hahahah

Viperpiper

Im choked because i take this very seriously..... I didnt even loose money today since my knicks pick hit huge

But really man this kind of day just doesnt happen for me. So I am choked, i havent had a loosing day record wise in I dont know how long. Been over a month. Back at her tomorrow though.

I apologize for today..... 3 shootout losses away from a 5-1 day... vs a 2-4. I hate shootouts, your handicapping means nothing at that point its pure luck and today we all recieved absolutely none.

johnra
    johnra's Avatar Become A Pro!

all good viper will definitely TAIL you tomorrow! I know you will deliver. Sort of like a revenge game in the NBA. You lose by 30 you come back and beat them by 30 (Heat Spurs )

Viperpiper

Quote Originally Posted by johnra View Post
    all good viper will definitely TAIL you tomorrow! I know you will deliver. Sort of like a revenge game in the NBA. You lose by 30 you come back and beat them by 30 (Heat Spurs )
    Hell ya man thanks!

I was on spurs the 1st time and Heat the 2nd.... that was

johnra

While you make your picks, LETS TALK NBA tomorrow too!! I'm an NBA guy

Leans:
    OKC -9.5 (OKC likes to destroy bad teams like Charlotte)
    Phoenix -5 (3-0 this year against GS, GS sucks on the road and always comes out FLAT against Phoenix whether home or on the road)
    Miami -4.5 (iffy for me, just think they'll beat ATL like Denver beat ATL recently)
    Denver +5 (On fire lately 9-2 since MELO trade, but it is in Orlando. But, Orlando looking lost these days)

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by Viperpiper View Post
    Im from Vancouver and I was at the game..... they werent loosing that game! Juice galore or not... easy money.

but it isnt a good pick lol.... 95 times out of 100 the canucks are going to win that game. Easiest money I ever made. Paid for my dinner and ticket to the game itself, Im happy!!

Im +78 units on the season.

Bet them however you want.... Im just telling you the winning sides and hitting over 70%. And yet people still complain.

Yeah I should have open a thread where I posted only San Antonio Spurs ML everytime they played, I would be 54-13 now hitting 80%, and I would be the KING! Oh but come on I'm giving you winners..

You see my point?

Can't you at least write how many units you play on your bets? And keep a record. Because that's the important thing. ANYONE can hit 70% with simple winners.

Kudos on the +78 units!

Viperpiper

Yeah I should have open a thread where I posted only San Antonio Spurs ML everytime they played, I would be 54-13 now hitting 80%, and I would be the KING! Oh but come on I'm giving you winners..

You see my point?

Can't you at least write how many units you play on your bets? And keep a record. Because that's the important thing. ANYONE can hit 70% with simple winners.

Kudos on the +78 units!
    Try and hit 70% its harder than it looks.... simple winners, there is no simple winners in hockey.

Viperpiper

Friday March 18th

Washington Capitals ML
    Vancouver Canucks ML

johnra

CAPS looking GOOOD good thing i tailed you today!!!

Viperpiper

A perfectly excting hockey game ruined by officiating........ handed the coyotes the W on a bs clean hit call.

1-1 on the day.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Yeah I should have open a thread where I posted only San Antonio Spurs ML everytime they played, I would be 54-13 now hitting 80%, and I would be the KING! Oh but come on I'm giving you winners.. You see my point? Can't you at least write how many units you play on your bets? And keep a record. Because that's the important thing. ANYONE can hit 70% with simple winners. Kudos on the +78 units!
    i see ur point but you are sooooo wrong on pulling a winning record like that IN HOCKEY...In hockey, the money lines do not often favor a "better" team, like in NBA...The odds can fluctuate iquite a bit based on LATEST TREND, OR MOMENTUM, A STREAK, ETC...Team that was super juiced two weeks ago, can suddenly wind up as an underdog, based on other teams momentum shift...perhaps a busy schedule, key injury, even atmosphere in the building can potentially throw those odds around, sometimes going from (-) to (+) in a matter of minutes....It is good to lock those plays a day or so in advance if your book lets you do so(most do not)...Or try to identify a weak, or missed line from vegas, and jump on a team that you think is undervalued...Either way, I challenge u to start your own tread and post your winners like i do(going 24-2-2 on my locks)... that, my friend is not easy AT ALL...TRUST ME

Viperpiper

That about sums it up lolz

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Whatever. You know what I'm talking about and so does everyone else. Try posting the lines your playing and the amount of units or dollars you're playing on each game. Then it's easier to follow you and your record. Because UNITS is what it's all about, a 1-1 day betting heavy favorites is a LOSING day, that's mainly what I'm talking about here. I'm not that good at hockey but I can easily hit over 70% or better in other sports, betting favorites.

Sure you can always say that Canucks would have won that game 95 out of 100 times, but the fact is that they were under 2-0, and you must have bet alot of money if that bet paid both the ticket and the dinner at a -350 something ML.

But hey, just post the lines and how much you bet, that's not so hard right cause you're a winner.

BOL on your future plays bud!

Fitz22

Quote Originally Posted by johnra View Post
    While you make your picks, LETS TALK NBA tomorrow too!! I'm an NBA guy

Leans:
    OKC -9.5 (OKC likes to destroy bad teams like Charlotte)
    Phoenix -5 (3-0 this year against GS, GS sucks on the road and always comes out FLAT against Phoenix whether home or on the road)
    Miami -4.5 (iffy for me, just think they'll beat ATL like Denver beat ATL recently)
    Denver +5 (On fire lately 9-2 since MELO trade, but it is in Orlando. But, Orlando looking lost these days)
    4-0 nice leans.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Nice going viperpiper, nice to see another sharp doing so well and pounding the books ...agree with some of the above comments though, units of profit are far more important than win pct of plays. Just to put this in to perspective, I'm at 48% at the moment yet I've made in excess of 50 units so the win pct only tells a fraction of the story ...keep up the good work anyhow

Viperpiper

Actualy a 1-1 day was profitable...

Caps were +110. 3 units each

But anyway im not gonna argue with you, just gonna keep posting winners and take the thank yous and respect from those who I thoroughly enjoy recieving it from.

All the best guys

Viperpiper

Saturday March 19th

Flordia Panthers ML
    Los Angelas Kings ML
    Buffalo Sabres ML
    San Jose Sharks ML (Regulation if you can)

xkgb
    IN THREAD

like em...a bit worried about the kings, but still think they win....(ML) is a smart move GOOD LUCK

Fitz22

I'm gonna start game goes into OT with picks we both like. Damn panthers with another SO loss. Ahhhhhhh

Viperpiper

I've lost 6 shootouts in a row I mean WTF... Only time I get a loss is in a shootout. Pure luck related....

Huge win on Sabres Sharks parlay

nicolaitanghoj

,.-.,-

Hehe, you are in a bad streak I guess. But I think you will be back on the track today. I mean, your last month has been extremely good, so why shouldn't that month continue?

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Panthers love to choke in ot....

Viperpiper

Cant stand shootouts lol!!! I havent lost a single hockey game in over a week in regulation. Only in shootouts!

Huge win tonight on Buffalo and Sharks!!!! Made a lot of money
    Last edited by Viperpiper; 03-20-11 at 02:23 AM.

Viperpiper

Sunday 20th

New Jersey Devils

nicolaitanghoj

,.-

Thx for the play. The same as Fitz, which means 3 units for me on Devils BOL 2 u

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Well done! Gl on the devils

Jididii

First 123456 Last