Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I can't believe NY Islanders are still underestimated!

+220, WTF?!

Are you kidding me?

Islanders won as big dog many many times and still they're priced +220. (+227 at Pinnacle)

I'm on Islanders tonight, GL!

THExGunslinger
    THExGunslinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight, i for sure am one that wouldn't take the flyers tonight so its a real possibility

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Nice pic....... Philly has owned these guys 14-1 in last 15 H2H and Philly coming off home loss is probably reason for steep price. 5 of the last 6 Philly wins H2H have been only 1 goal victorys, so at least they have been keeping it close. GL good value

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

im on the other end of isles.love the over when they play cause they are in the top two of games where the totals go over,,,they might not win them but the teams put up alot of goals

mrquincy
    mrquincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The Flyer's seem to choke every time I bet on them... I am very tempted to bet a little bit on NYI given the odds and the way they have been playing lately.

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play
    LUSabres's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna be a tightly contested game. Put money on Flyers ML and Islanders +1.5

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Take the over

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

Quote Originally Posted by LUSabres View Post
    Gonna be a tightly contested game. Put money on Flyers ML and Islanders +1.5
    Sorry man that is probably the worst thing you could do..in terms of risk. No matter what you would be down units on the day, unless you hit both of course. Take the odds at Pinnacle right now; if the islanders win you're down -149, if philly wins you're down -30. if you are that certain that it will be a one goal game with Philly winning then take LUSabres advice, otherwise you are just asking for trouble.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Realistically what would you like the line to be? -160 PHI, comparable to MON right now? I agree NYI is being underestimated but the line will entice a lot of people to get on the game, either thinking PHI is a sure thing or NYI has a great return. Leaning towards NYI or NYI PL. Good luck

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

One other note to consider-the NYI have been playing pretty rough their last games and getting penalized for it. The flip side is that they've probably thrown some teams off of their games. I would argue that if PHI stays out of the box and doesn't engage in the shenannigans they'll win by a couple. Easier said than done with Hothead Prongs leading the charge. Cheers

soni
    soni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

There are 3 major dogs today NYI St. Louis and Dallas. I would consider the other two

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Sorry man that is probably the worst thing you could do..in terms of risk. No matter what you would be down units on the day, unless you hit both of course. Take the odds at Pinnacle right now; if the islanders win you're down -149, if philly wins you're down -30. if you are that certain that it will be a one goal game with Philly winning then take LUSabres advice, otherwise you are just asking for trouble.
    I have $37.58 on Islanders +1.5; $22.63 on Philly ML. All I need are the Islanders to win to profit, or both.

soni
    soni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

just a word of advice if you are taking any dogs tonight take DALLAS

Jempa
    Jempa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2232

Im taking Dallas, Islanders and St.Louis at 01:04, 01:34 and 04:04 respectively.

Why?

Because they will hopefully all be +200++ dogs, giving me a profit if even one of three succeeds, which in NHL, always happens.

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

1-0 islanders...

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz22 View Post
    Take the over
    I'm on the Under and got a nice price on it....+115

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I agree. Islanders = very solid soon enough

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

I have been watching the Islanders hit over and over (esp in S2) as a big dog night in and night out. We saw the "why not hammer the kings" thread the other night. No respect, certainly, and great value again. Definitely worth a shot... but against my Flyers, @ the Flyers, I would have laid the juice on the Flyers every single time.

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    What? 4-3 Flyers. I haven't lost multiple days in over 6 weeks, I know what I'm doing.

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play

Quote Originally Posted by soni View Post
    just a word of advice if you are taking any dogs tonight take DALLAS

Good call, just lost like 7 units in the NHL contest on this. 3rd place to 18th.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Nice play on the puck line. Watch these guys day in and day out and they are flying right now. Lots of speed up front and should play spoiler down the stretch here.