tail me nigs

ZZPop
    ZZPop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Any reasoning? or just a feeling?

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a diehard follower and cant see this losing streak continue, plus the trade between the two teams will be an added incentive for colorado to win to prove who got the better end of the deal.

my two cents

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    im a diehard follower and cant see this losing streak continue, plus the trade between the two teams will be an added incentive for colorado to win to prove who got the better end of the deal.

my two cents
    I don't like it but good luck.
    My dogs plays are Phoenix and the islanders

gohabsgo

The safest bet IMO is Vancouver -0.5. Montreal gonna get destroyed like in Calgary

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

why go all in? i dont understand the desperation.

kwatt4mvp
    kwatt4mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix is a great play. i'm riding their 7 game win streak until it ends. 8-2 in the last 10, but it's at philly so also take the under 5.5. bryzgalov is gonna have to play well but he's been hot lately.

colorado all in is a terrible play. st. louis has been scoring well lately too. DONT TAKE THE AVS. hockey is a game of streaks and colorado WILL lose this one. don't put yourself in that kind of hole.

I like the islanders, and vancouver. also take the over on the vancouver game. montreal might score a goal or 2 but vancouver will put up 5. i also see nashville handling columbus with the over 5.5 as well.

Also check out my forum thread called "NHL Daily Picks". I went 4-1 on parlays on 2-21, so please give feedback and let me know what you think on there.

kwatt4mvp
    kwatt4mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix is a great play. i'm riding their 7 game win streak until it ends. 8-2 in the last 10, but it's at philly so also take the under 5.5. bryzgalov is gonna have to play well but he's been hot lately.

colorado all in is a terrible play. st. louis has been scoring well lately too. DONT TAKE THE AVS. hockey is a game of streaks and colorado WILL lose this one. don't put yourself in that kind of hole.

I like the islanders, and vancouver. also take the over on the vancouver game. montreal might score a goal or 2 but vancouver will put up 5. i also see nashville handling columbus with the over 5.5 as well.

Also check out my forum thread called "NHL Daily Picks". I went 4-1 on parlays on 2-21, so please give feedback and let me know what you think on there.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

good luck with this!the first game since the trade looked better for st louis than it did for colorado.but colorado has handled the blues well twice. im staying away from this game, but i hope your team puts an end to their skid

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Provide us a screenshot that you put 500 dollar on this shitty team...Otherwise don't brag about it.

I dont really see the point in putting all your bankroll on 1 side, why try to become rich quick or bankrupt....Just slowly build your bankroll, 50 dollar would be enough to risk on this team.

pinchylarue

im trying to capitalize on this game.
    I know colorado will win.

don't need to puss around with $50 bets , $500 is good to bet this game.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

With regards to PHX-PHI, unlike most teams the Flyers don't often have a letdown at home after a road trip. I think the Yotes' impressive winning streak will be ended tonight but I haven't looked at the game in detail yet.

gohabsgo

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy21 View Post
    With regards to PHX-PHI, unlike most teams the Flyers don't often have a letdown at home after a road trip. I think the Yotes' impressive winning streak will be ended tonight but I haven't looked at the game in detail yet.
    The Phoenix bet is all about the price. Philly is obviously more likely to win but at +159 i like phoenix.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I don't agree with the Colorado pick- they are in dismay!! GL but I will be on the other side.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Dismay...stellar word to describe COL right now. I think it's lunacy to put anything on them right now-think about Forsberg's return and prompt re-retire. On a team such as DET, maybe VAN he could have made a go of it but COL absolutely not.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I watch all the blues games and they are playing pretty good hockey right now. They are having some goalie problems but conklin tonight is usually solid enough. They are making their usual late season push so i'm not sure they lose this one at home. The new trades seem to be good moves so far and have motivated the guys. You never know though with that bouncing puck.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

4th game in 5 nights for Blues. I think Avalanche have a great shot tonight but I certainly wouldn't go all in on them. Just a unit for me

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play
    LUSabres's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, a coin flip imo.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

This 4 games in 5 nights is a really tough in hockey I dont care who's playing, problem is Colorado is struggling bad....I dont ever remember a team playing 4 games in 5 nights and winning, spot doesn t come up often but in the last many yrs it has happened the team in Stl's spot has not won.......if colorado can be at the worst tied going into the 3rd I think they take, we ll should be interesting

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

St. Louis is not a bad team but they're not good enough to be be favored so much. 4 games in 5 days is also an important factor. Nice value on Colorado..

gohabsgo

Good start..

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

2-1

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

looks good so far...good luck

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Good ol hunch bet. Hope it comes through for you.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

pinchylarue

thanks guys !
    im gonna chill for a bit. take a break. pretty stressful game got lucky

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Congrats OP, glad the all in play work out for you.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I bet you had a good time watching this one. Was great to see Johnson make an impact, what a finish.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14215

Nice call !!

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4721

Great call. Even stayed strong when the early doubters showed up.

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Erik Johnson is a conundrum. The only guy in history that can be drafted #1 overall, **** his knee up playing golf and miss a season, loose his grill on a shot by his own teammate, have more penalty minutes than points, and still have the audacity to be cocky as hell, like he thinks he will be a hall of famer. I say he was a waste of a 1st overall pick. Toews should have gone #1 overall that year. If the Blues were smart they would have taken Toews in 2006 to play along with Oshie their 2005 pick, the two know each other well. Idk what the blues were smokin when the took Johnson over Toews or Staal in that draft. It's always a good waste of time to go back through old drafts and see how much teams ****** up. I figured this game would be 1 goal either way, the two teams are very similar on paper. Nice hit.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

great outcome to the game