xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    why are dallas underdogs at home vs. new jersey?
    because New Jersey is playing its best hockey of the year, and are desperate to make a playoff run

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

First off..congrats xkgb for taking time to share your analysis....second, dont let the downer dans get in your way..they are degenerates who are just mad because they threw money at a game because someone posted "LOCK" in a thread and now are mad...keep up the good work.

My question, will the traded players start tonight?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xkgb

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    First off..congrats xkgb for taking time to share your analysis....second, dont let the downer dans get in your way..they are degenerates who are just mad because they threw money at a game because someone posted "LOCK" in a thread and now are mad...keep up the good work. My question, will the traded players start tonight?
    yes....eric johnson is in the lineup, playing tonight against his former team(blues)....Although, this does not mean the avalanche are going to be expanantially better(Johnson is not the hottest thing out there since sliced bread), just a mere presence of a new player on a team is enough to spark renewed fire into a struggling team...As a matter of fact, detroit red wings are known to do this at trade deadline....that is get a big name player to join in their ranks late in the season, to give their team that spark needed for a playoff run....they did it one year with brett hull, one trading for chelios, modano recently, and although the player did not start right away, JUST A MERE KNOWLEDGE of the trade was enough to give the whole team a jolt... I believe the same thing applies here, whether Johnson will impact the play or not, new trade always sparks energy and hope, especially if that player is playing the team that traded him....and increased confidence should be enough to maybe give colorado a spark for an additional push in this game....thats been my observation on fresh trades....But no, i dont think Avs are stromg enough to beat the blues tonight....I am sticking to my guns, the blues win, but the over is looking better the more i find out, so.....hence it is a stronger play here....over5.5, with blues still getting an edge...BOL

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Nice value on Avalanche +180 imo. Blues are not a bad team but they should not be favored so much.

with this being the replay for the postponed game, very rare spot where team is playing 4 games in 5 nights, I know we see it often in the NBA but they never schedule anything like this in hockey, just an angle some might not have seen.....Colorado is bad right now but its worth a shot in this spot against a Blues team that has traded some quality players, may have a let down because of that but also may run out of steam bcause of the 4 in 5 nights...anyways gl

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

omg fk me i didnt get to check the message

i hope blues still win

boondoggle

9 mins left and need 2 goals...not looking good for avs/blues game...the under for devils/stars is looking great.

Pete0
    --------------------

Omg
    Last edited by Pete0; 02-22-11 at 09:19 PM.

boondoggle

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post

xkgb
    IN THREAD

would be nice if blues pull it off too for som that missed the update......I tried posting the update by noon earlier today, was hoping everyone got it....go blues
    Last edited by xkgb; 02-22-11 at 09:28 PM.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    omg fk me i didnt get to check the message i hope blues still win
    HUGE BUMMER DUDE....i will get it for you tomorrow...i promise....I wish you checked the update, would have been sitting pretty

Pete0
    --------------------

I was busy all day today and laid my bet yesterday as soon as u posted. As for today, I couldnt see the difference, i pulled it up on the phone to see any updates you had in the posts...... not edited the original post which was full of text anyways , nevertheless i'm not complaining my mistake of awareness.... good job !!! i knew u'd go 2-0 today

got any for tomorrow ??

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

tough break bro.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    HUGE BUMMER DUDE....i will get it for you tomorrow...i promise....I wish you checked the update, would have been sitting pretty
    You promised everyone tonight...

Pete0
    --------------------

You can only learn from your mistakes i suppose, i was so hopeful all day today thinking i had an amazing pick going on tonight.

oh well.......

lets get em tomorrow xkgb !!

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    You promised everyone tonight...
    I'll have to see the lines tomorrow, if i dont like the matchup, i might wait until a day after or so, but i will give you a winner.......For those that got the update, CONGRATULATIONS...

PS. i still feel bad for those that couldnt get this earlier.....If something like this ever happens again i will try leaving you a personal message, that way it will pop up as soon as you log
    Last edited by xkgb; 02-22-11 at 09:43 PM.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    i knew u'd go 2-0 today got any for tomorrow ??
    the game in dallas is not over yet, but for all intends and purposes
    Points Awarded:

civic1977 gave xkgb 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Did you actually play St Louis or just post it? I know most of us book our plays before we post on the board...just seems fishy

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

Did you actually play St Louis or just post it? I know most of us book our plays before we post on the board...just seems fishy
    vegas has a great point. why would you post a pick that you yourself had not lay some money on? i didnt tail your plays and had a shitty night anyway but i guarantee that i lose and win on every pick i post.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    vegas has a great point. why would you post a pick that you yourself had not lay some money on? i didnt tail your plays and had a shitty night anyway but i guarantee that i lose and win on every pick i post.
    I'm with ya Locke...getting crushed tonight. Just as you pointed out, every single play on my spreadsheet (which is updated multiple times daily) is played for that dollar amount. I book the play before I post it on the board and enter it into my spreadsheet.

I guess it's to each their own. Just sounds weird that you would 'cancel' a posted SBR pick after new information was available. If this is the case, did you play Colorado to buy your pick back?

xkgb
    IN THREAD

no i actually put a small 3 teamer: over 5.5 st.louis, under 5.5 San Jose and under 5 in new jersey games, i lost that par on san jose winning 4-3....but i had a play well into the third, and just lost in the last 5 minutes of the game....reason being i just cashed out last night from betjam, and just left a few bux to play with tonight and maybe tomorrow

civic1977
    civic1977's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks xkgb, your picks for totals along with Sweet Jones' NBA picks got me a 4 team parlay winner, made my money back this week.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    no i actually put a small 3 teamer: over 5.5 st.louis, under 5.5 San Jose and under 5 in new jersey games, i lost that par on san jose winning 4-3....but i had a play well into the third, and just lost in the last 5 minutes of the game....reason being i just cashed out last night from betjam, and just left a few bux to play with tonight and maybe tomorrow
    I see...

Kind of ridiculous to post plays that you're not putting your own money on.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

i posted my picks first last night, after going 6-0 the last 3 days....did cashout the majority of my money(that i won from a road to the superbowl prise money with 4x rollover from bet jamaica)...i cashed out 400 early this morning, lost 45 today and still keeping $80 bux for next opportunity, but my post was supposed to give you guys 2 winners tonight, and i did that....my updates were put in place by noon today, and i trully feel bad for few that didnt catch the update, i only learned of it AFTER i posted a pick

xkgb
    IN THREAD

I see... Kind of ridiculous to post plays that you're not putting your own money on.
    im only human dude....i did not read a rulebook on how i should pick my winners, or if i even CAN pick the winners if i decide to cashout first....The reason i cashed out the majority was for my own protection...i knew i couldnt keep winning and rolling over indefinitely...

another HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE reason i didnt bet my play last night is because i PHYSICALLY CANT bet NHL on bet jamaica the day before the game starts.....i had to wait till the morning... oh WAIT...................YOU SAID I COULD MAKE MY PICKS A DAY IN ADVANNCE?!!! TEACH ME HOW PROFESSOR!!!!BY ALL MEANS
    Last edited by xkgb; 02-22-11 at 11:44 PM.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Nice job on the winners. Nothing you can do about trades after you have posted your thoughts. Everyone on this board should know that any play is TAIL AT YOUR OWN RISK. Your just giving your opinion.

People shouldn't complain when you updated it well before the game. I see Vegas's point, but there are a lot of people who post shit on these boards and don't even have money in books, let alone lay the wagers they are posting.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

on yismans "best bet " post i did post my BEST BET play which was over 5.5 in colorado game....check for yourselves.....but when i bet, i got greedy, we all do that.. I DONT SEE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH HOW I HANDLED MY OWN MONEY, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL FOR THE 2 WINNERS I GAVE YOU TONIGHT...

you should have played it......in hine site, I SHOULDNT GET GREEDY AND only take wat i KNOW is going to win, instead, i got a bit greedy....hahahahahahaha oh well, greed is a motherfukker,

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Nice job on the winners. Nothing you can do about trades after you have posted your thoughts. Everyone on this board should know that any play is TAIL AT YOUR OWN RISK. Your just giving your opinion.

People shouldn't complain when you updated it well before the game. I see Vegas's point, but there are a lot of people who post shit on these boards and don't even have money in books, let alone lay the wagers they are posting.
    Trust me, I'm not upset or disgruntled as if I followed...because I didn't. Just wanted to find out the story. I'm an active NHL bettor as well and I knew about the trade, thought you would have known already.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

i wish i did....thats the honest gods truth.....and my amendment was posted WAAAAAY ahead of schedule....i tried to give u guys a winner and the news made me make an adjustment for everyone to see, instead of claiming it later, that i didnt know

think about it, how dumb would i 've looked if i lost this bet AFTER i made an amendment?

xkgb
    IN THREAD

anyways.....wats the play tommorow guys? any thoughts? im kinda leaning towards tampa bay tomorrow, but will post my pick later tonight

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by civic1977 View Post
    Thanks xkgb, your picks for totals along with Sweet Jones' NBA picks got me a 4 team parlay winner, made my money back this week.
    you very welcome.....

xkgb
    IN THREAD

4-0 so far.....back tomorrow everyone...on 2/23/11 im leaning on tampa bay to beat phoenix, colorado to beat edmonton and buffalo to beat atlanta....i just havent decided whicjh is a stronger play yet.....ima wait for the morning to check my lines at betjam...BOL TOMMORROW GUYS
    Last edited by xkgb; 02-23-11 at 12:56 AM. Reason: never mind

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Keep up the good work dude!

First 12