Hey guys, yesterday i was looking at SBR's matchup reports and noticed two statistics they provide that might be quite useful to betting the NHL. The first statistic is the MONEY statisitc. This is basically how much you would have made if you had placed a $100 wager on every single game that a team has played with whatever line they were that day. Teams such as Vancouver or Philadelphia are still in positive money, despite the fact that they often have high lines. Teams such as Anaheim and Minnesota have very high MONEY categories, making them often worth the bet as an underdog or even a slight favorite. The statistic is basically a way of measuring how profitable a team is, in relation to the many different lines that the face.

The second statistic i noticed was their record as an undie, and as a favorite. This could be quite useful in identifying which teams that line predictors often underestimate as underdogs, and on the flip side, which teams they overestimate as favorites.

So that's what i noticed, i feel like they're might be some sort of a system here but I'm a newbie so i just don't see it right now. If not, it can at least be used as a criterion of a different system. Any thoughts?