Betpoints: 530

3-0 on the day

Quote Originally Posted by mike-dub View Post
    going with
    flyers ml
    sabres/caps under
    hawks ml
    tomorrow leaning towards taking:
    Florida/isles -under- i read montoya is possibly starting in net and so it is too soon to make a play on which team, but i think florida has a slight advantage in defense and experience in the net.i think this could be a tight game so may even go with the underdog puckline(floridas got the better overall record, but isles have the better recent record, so i dont know yet who the dog is)

Capitals moneyline -under if fleury is in net- lack of goal-scorers and goal-scorers who are producing lately leads me to take the under, with capitals having an edge

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!

florida p/l
    caps m/l, under 5.5

mike-dub

2-1 on the day

florida p/l
    caps m/l, under 5.5
    looking at for tomorrow:
    devils over stars- over- i think devils could win this, they have the goaltending, hedberg has been unreal of late, and brodeur is a possibility for this game, either way, doesnt matter. stars are without some of their leaders in Richards and now Neal.Kovalchuk and elias have been playing decent lately which adds to my lean towards the devils. but stars still have morrow and eriksson and a strong powerplay which would put pucks in the net for them.

wild over oilers- over- I just think wild are the stronger, more experienced team here. oilers have proven that they cant be underestimated during recent games but wild are also a tough team and can control the young oilers squad.

canes over rangers - rangers without one of their top players,Gaborik, have been playing poorly lately and without him, will be lacking that much more in an already weak offense. hurricanes/rangers games have been pretty high shooting games yet for the most part, canes have been able to contain them.and i think gaborik will lean this game closer to canes favour

Canucks/habs- under- i dont have a feel for this game. my gut tells me to play canucks, but i'll probably stick with the under. i see cammalleri and gill are out for this game, but they did play against calgary. if they dont play, ill more than likely put a play on the canucks.

mike-dub

canucks ml, under 5.5
    wild ml
    devils/stars over 5
    canes ml

mike-dub

2-3 on the day
    ...should have done more to find out if cammalleri and gill were out, since they werent.oh well, it had potential to be a highscoring game so im glad i at least hit the under

canucks ml, under 5.5
    wild ml
    devils/stars over 5
    canes ml

not sure what ill play tomorrow...kinda feel the under in the tampa bay game, sj m/l and ducks m/l. ill elaborate later when i have more time.cheers

mike-dub

i think anderson will keep the goals down from a team that doesnt normally score many goals anyways. florida does a pretty good job of keeping the games close, so im going to go with the under in this one

quick>mcelhinney. ducks havea good pp, but kings have an equally great pk in comparison. i think ducks will control the play most of the game, but quick should be able to keep the puck out of the net. im going to go with the under in this one

im feeling lightning winning over phoenix but am going to stick with the under in this one as well. Phoenix has done a good job of beating some tough teams recently and has a better recent record. but i think TB has a better overall team when it comes to levels of play like defense,offense, goaltending etc. still, its hard to go against a team with an 8 game winning streak.

MY PLAYS
    Phoenix/TB under
    Ducks/Kings under
    Senators/Florida under

mike-dub

1-2 on this day

MY PLAYS
    Phoenix/TB under
    Ducks/Kings under
    Senators/Florida under
    im going to give the canucks a chance here, conklin in net is not so good this year, and schneider is doing excellent. blues play a good forecheck, but canucks have the offensive edge in these teams. so, taking canucks moneyline!gl all

mike-dub

plus, the last 7 games between these teams have gone back and forth as for wins...like the sound of that!

mike-dub

hit this! plus parlayed it with the under.same play as i played the last time these teams met about 2 weeks ago. Thats the way these two clubs play,just back and forth all the time. got pretty nervous though when blues tied it up when daniel took that poorly called slashing penalty.

im going to give the canucks a chance here, conklin in net is not so good this year, and schneider is doing excellent. blues play a good forecheck, but canucks have the offensive edge in these teams. so, taking canucks moneyline!gl all

looking at buffalo winning over ottawa and the under. sens have a decent goalie now so ill think about this one before making a decision. plus, blues over oils depending on whos in net for the oils. cheers!

mike-dub

taking just pucklines tonight
    calgary
    st louis
    New jersey
    gl all!

mike-dub

3-0 on the day.

taking just pucklines tonight
    calgary
    st louis
    New jersey
    gl all!
    for tomorrow, leaning towards
    canucks, bruins under
    kings ml
    flyers ml
    caps, isles under
    'roit ml

mike-dub

im playing
    kings ml
    flyers ml
    canucks ml, under 5.5
    gl all

mike-dub

hopefully playing it safe today by taking
    caps ml
    sharks ml
    flames/blues under

been in a rut the last few plays and need to get out of it! gl all!

Whitee
    Whitee's Avatar Become A Pro!

caps ml
    sharks ml
    flames/blues under

lol I been in a rut for 2 weeks! cashed one yesterday. i feel comfortable with my picks tonight so i hope they cone through.

mike-dub

sorry to hear that.hopefully you didnt lose too much. thats the way it goes i guess.the sportbetting gods let you win just enough to get you hooked and then they start taking it all back.
    goodluck tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitee View Post
    lol I been in a rut for 2 weeks! cashed one yesterday. i feel comfortable with my picks tonight so i hope they cone through.

Whitee
    Whitee's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear that.hopefully you didnt lose too much. thats the way it goes i guess.the sportbetting gods let you win just enough to get you hooked and then they start taking it all back.
    goodluck tonight!
    haha well said. im not playing for major money at the moment few bucks per pick here and there.

Good luck to you too.

mike-dub

adding in Boston ml. the best thing for ottawa now is to "beat" oilers for worst team in the league so they can win the draft competition. anderson is a decent goalie but needs quality players in front of him. thats what (imo) his problem was in colorado and he has the same problem now. rask hasnt played as much as him, but he's got the better save% and gaa. plus bostons got the offensive talent and good defense that will keep sens in check

caps ml
    boston ml
    sharks ml
    flames/blues under

mike-dub

3-1

caps ml
    Boston ml
    sharks ml
    flames/blues under

tomorrow liking wild and red wings ml and devils under

mike-dub

wild ml
    redwings ml
    lets get 'em!

mike-dub

0-2 today...
    wild ml
    redwings ml
    lets get 'em!
    feeling uninspired right about now!haha...but cant....stop...playing! all bad things must come to an end eventually, right? so... tomorrow, picking a couple of under games
    florida/montreal under
    vancouver/nashville under
    id like to put money on canucks, i think theyll start to step things up pretty soon. theyre about to have some key players back in the lineup. but nashville gives us trouble and play good forechecking. this game can go either way. i compare van vs nashville games with van vs st louis, phoenix or minesota. too tough to pick a side, so stick with the under. goodluck

mike-dub

Plays for today

wash/st louis-under- almost identical when it comes to goal scoring, but caps have an edge in goals against. blues play a good forechecking game. caps, with all their goal-scoring potential had to wait until overtime against the isles just to get a second goal of that game. blues are also pretty much out of the playoffs, yet they still think something might spark, and theyll go on a run, so im thinking theyre going to be playing smart hockey in the next few games. looking for a tight checking game here with the edge to the caps

habs/panthers-under- price has the only loss for montreal against florida but i think he can pull this win off tonight. he's got good offense that should keep the puck at the other end of the ice most of the night. florida plays a defensive game against the habs and with vokoun in net with a .922 save% (same as price's) should do a good job stopping pucks.edge to montreal due to goal scorers and goaltender

Canucks/ preds-under- always a tough game to predict and i think it can go either way. i think the safest bet in this one would be either the under or preds+1.5. but playing puckline in these tight games is too risky so going to stick with the under and hope the canucks pull of the win!

goodluck all

mike-dub

3-0 on the day

Plays for today

wash/st louis-under-
    habs/panthers-under-
    Canucks/ preds-under-
    goodluck all
    Taking the devils/penguins under- brodeur and johnson in net. while johnson hasnt played as much as brodeur, he still possess the better gaa and save%. devils playing smart hockey trying to make history as they go for the playoffs. penguins have a few players that worry me a bit, neal,staal, and kovalev. but the new devils have done a good job keeping pucks out of the net.

Rangers/Sens under- the sens have looked a lot different with anderson in net and have been able to not only win games, but do it against decent teams. i think rangers will have the edge in this one but after beating flyers a few days ago, i wouldnt be surprised if ottawa pulls it off
    goodluck!

mike-dub

1-0-1 on the day
    39-29-1 overall
    3-0 on the day

Taking the devils/penguins under- brodeur and johnson in net. while johnson hasnt played as much as brodeur, he still possess the better gaa and save%. devils playing smart hockey trying to make history as they go for the playoffs. penguins have a few players that worry me a bit, neal,staal, and kovalev. but the new devils have done a good job keeping pucks out of the net.

Rangers/Sens under- the sens have looked a lot different with anderson in net and have been able to not only win games, but do it against decent teams. i think rangers will have the edge in this one but after beating flyers a few days ago, i wouldnt be surprised if ottawa pulls it off(push)
    goodluck!
    For tomorrow leans are:

canucks/kings- under-
    blues/isles - under-
    bruins- ml
    panthers/thrashers -under-
    hawks- ml

mike-dub

canucks/kings under
    panthers/thrashers under
    bruins ml
    gl!

mike-dub

1-2 on saturday

canucks/kings under
    panthers/thrashers under
    bruins ml
    gl!
    dont see much to put money on these days. im kinda leaning kings ml and the under. Bernier is supposedly in net and hes been steller in the last few games he played.although he did get the only kings' loss to the stars but at the same time only allowed one goal. kings also have the defense to keep this down, good on the forecheck, and have a very good pk.

mike-dub

liking

bolts/ sens under, with bolts ml
    ducks ml against the avalanche

just waiting on goalie confirmation i heard emery might get the start for the ducks, he hasnt played in awhile but was decent when he did.

mike-dub

gonna stay away from the under in the sens game. reason is mchelhinney is in net for sens, i'd be more comfortable if it was anderson.also, not that much value on the bolts, so im going with:

ducks ml
    ducks tt over 3
    bruins ml parlayed with over 5.5
    bruins tt over 2.5

mike-dub

2-2 this night

gonna stay away from the under in the sens game. reason is mchelhinney is in net for sens, i'd be more comfortable if it was anderson.also, not that much value on the bolts, so im going with:

ducks ml
    ducks tt over 3
    bruins ml parlayed with over 5.5
    bruins tt over 2.5
    tonight going with:
    rangers/sharks under 5.5
    parlay Canucks ml with over
    gl all
    Last edited by mike-dub; 03-12-11 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added play

mike-dub

2-0 on this night
    tonight going with:
    rangers/sharks under 5.5
    parlay Canucks ml with over
    today going with
    total goals under 54.5
    caps/habs under
    devils/atlanta under
    pens/sens under
    kings ml
    gl all!
    Last edited by mike-dub; 03-15-11 at 05:11 PM. Reason: added caps and total goals plays

mike-dub

1-4 on these plays
    today going with
    total goals under 54.5
    caps/habs under
    devils/atlanta under
    pens/sens under
    kings ml
    gl all!

mike-dub

today gonna play a bit on calgary. with kiprusoff in net and budaj(?)calgary should handle this. elliot just played last night, so i suspect they wont play him back to back on a road trip and even so i think flames can outgun the aves if elliot plays it may be a tighter game in scoring, but i still think calgary can get the goals

parlay flames ml with over 5.5 goals
    avalanche tt under 2.5

kings/blues under 5.5

mike-dub

nice. hit all these 3-0
    today gonna play a bit on calgary. with kiprusoff in net and budaj(?)calgary should handle this. elliot just played last night, so i suspect they wont play him back to back on a road trip and even so i think flames can outgun the aves if elliot plays it may be a tighter game in scoring, but i still think calgary can get the goals

parlay flames ml with over 5.5 goals
    avalanche tt under 2.5

kings/blues under 5.5

mike-dub

only play today will be nucks/yotes over 5.5

First 12