RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Jw cash? Ur alive bro? LOL, WASH got outclassed

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok.....

Just as I predicted on Feb 1.................The Caps have started to catch fire
    and no team.....I say NO TEAM will stop Ovie & Gang from hoisting Lord Stanley...

Caps have now won 9 Straight games ......11 out of 12 and this is only the beginning....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... this is soooooooooo sweet...............

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHA @ anyone thinking the Canucks, or ANY Canadian team for that matter, wins a THE cup this year.
    Im a Canadian, and yes, I'd love to see the Grail returned north, but:

AS LONG AS GARY BETTMAN RUNS THE SHOW, NO CANADIAN TEAM WILL WIN THE CUP

SO more than ever, this Washington picks to win the cup is totally worth a wager.....and the Caps' are for real this season.....

Washington, SanJose, Philly and LosAngeles would be my bets to win the cup this year.

and in case you are wondering, NO CANADIAN TEAM has won the cup since Bettman took over......they have made the finals, but have not won it....and that TREND will sadly continue until someone takes that a$$ outta the head office.

WORD!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

You are from Minnesota JW, why are you acting like the Caps are your team? Your team is the lowly Minnesota Wild last time I checked. Canucks are winning it all this year sorry boys. Will gladly bet anyone heads up vs your team for as many betpoints as you want.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    philly vs vancouver

where can I find a NO on that?
    Not a chance the hair-pulling sissies and crybaby goalie make it to the finals. This year's Canucks are last year's Capitals.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    You are from Minnesota JW, why are you acting like the Caps are your team? Your team is the lowly Minnesota Wild last time I checked. Canucks are winning it all this year sorry boys. Will gladly bet anyone heads up vs your team for as many betpoints as you want.
    I put some money down Vancouver when they were 8 to 1, so I am tempted to take you up on this to cover myself, but not sure who I would take. What happens if neither team wins it? Whoever went further in the playoffs and if tied there go to playoff wins?

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    HAHAHA @ anyone thinking the Canucks, or ANY Canadian team for that matter, wins a THE cup this year.
    Im a Canadian, and yes, I'd love to see the Grail returned north, but:

AS LONG AS GARY BETTMAN RUNS THE SHOW, NO CANADIAN TEAM WILL WIN THE CUP

SO more than ever, this Washington picks to win the cup is totally worth a wager.....and the Caps' are for real this season.....

Washington, SanJose, Philly and LosAngeles would be my bets to win the cup this year.

and in case you are wondering, NO CANADIAN TEAM has won the cup since Bettman took over......they have made the finals, but have not won it....and that TREND will sadly continue until someone takes that a$$ outta the head office.

WORD

I like your reasoning sir........
    Last edited by JW Cash; 03-16-11 at 02:11 AM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

LOL silly Americans. So predictable and uneducated at hockey. Take a look at the cup winners and how many CANADIANS were on their team compared to Yanks or other foreigners. Canada wins the cup every year.

JW Cash

GREAT News for all the Washington Cap fans......

As of tonight...we are ONLY 1 point behind the Flyers for the top team in the East....

Ovie & Crew are peaking at just the right time.....as certain people here predicted....

The Caps from now till the playoffs are simply gonna " kick ass and take names "....

Yea.......its gonna be a CLASSIC Stanley Cup Final....

Detroit vs Washington...

With the Caps winning in 5....................

Oh Yea................................... thats what I am talkin about.......

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Nice pink font GRAMPS. Don't spend your pension all on the Caps. Wouldn't want you to lose your internet connection for your daily comedy

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Just to change the tone in here A BIT.

My Devils have been incredible for the 2nd half of the season, and am praying that they make it into the playoffs, because......

I'll finally grow a pair and buy Devils playoffs tickets

I keep replaying Jason Arnott hitting that goal against Dallas in the Stanley Cup, getting me more and more pumped. Honestly though, if they do make it which is going to be tough, they will be a dangerous team, boring team to watch, but very dangerous.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Just to change the tone in here A BIT. My Devils have been incredible for the 2nd half of the season, and am praying that they make it into the playoffs, because...... I'll finally grow a pair and buy Devils playoffs tickets
    Devils will make it. They are on fire. If they play the Caps in round 1, the Caps will be sent packing as usual.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    GREAT News for all the Washington Cap fans......

As of tonight...we are ONLY 1 point behind the Flyers for the top team in the East....

Ovie & Crew are peaking at just the right time.....as certain people here predicted....

The Caps from now till the playoffs are simply gonna " kick ass and take names "....

Yea.......its gonna be a CLASSIC Stanley Cup Final....

Detroit vs Washington...

With the Caps winning in 5....................

Oh Yea................................... thats what I am talkin about.......

Personally I see the caps as the more likely team to actually be there in the finals, East is wide open. Who do you predict will win the "Stanley Cup Finals preview" on Wed? Let me guess.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Ha, not going to go that far DG but love the optimism.

Have always loved the way the Devils play though. Defense, defense, and more defense. Low scoring games and solid goal tending. Lemaire drills it into these guys brains and that's one of the main reasons for this run there making.

JW Cash

Just to change the tone in here A BIT.

My Devils have been incredible for the 2nd half of the season, and am praying that they make it into the playoffs, because......

I'll finally grow a pair and buy Devils playoffs tickets

I keep replaying Jason Arnott hitting that goal against Dallas in the Stanley Cup, getting me more and more pumped. Honestly though, if they do make it which is going to be tough, they will be a dangerous team, boring team to watch, but very dangerous.

The Devils could be a sleeper....they have the best goalie
    in the game.......

Once in the playoffs...anything can happen......usually the team
    that catches fire at the end of the season goes far...i.e. The Caps...

Only thing constant year after year is the Vancouver Canooks getting
    knocked out in the early rounds.........from what I see, that fact wont
    change......

DennisGreen
    Update your status

The Devils could be a sleeper....they have the best goalie in the game....... Once in the playoffs...anything can happen......usually the team that catches fire at the end of the season goes far...i.e. The Caps... Only thing constant year after year is the Vancouver Canooks getting knocked out in the early rounds.........from what I see, that fact wont change......
    Then put your money where your mouth is COWARD. You can take the Caps, I'll take the Canucks. Easy money and/or betpoints for me.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Uh oh, we got a challenge in here.

Is this going down or what?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Uh oh, we got a challenge in here. Is this going down or what?
    Nope this guy is the biggest COWARD on SBR. He talks a big game, but doesn't back it up at all. He is basically just a wannabe TOUT.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Personally I see the caps as the more likely team to actually be there in the finals, East is wide open. Who do you predict will win the "Stanley Cup Finals preview" on Wed? Let me guess.

If Detroit doesnt make it...I can see San Jose finally making
    it to the finals.........I would have liked Chicago...but they
    lost their character when they traded Big Buff......I dont see
    the Kings having the tenacity for a deep playoff run.....

Its either Detroit or San Jose....but I like the history and the
    coaching of the Red Wings.....

All you fans in Detroit.....get your octupus orders in b4 the Rush.....lol

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

DG. Just wondering man, why does JW piss you off?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

DG. Just wondering man, why does JW piss you off?
    His horrible sentence structure and grammar mostly. Also that dreaded pink and purple font. And he talks like a tout.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post

Calgary or Dallas could do damage in the playoffs if they get in and
    get past the first round....especially if their goalie gets hot........
    Last edited by JW Cash; 03-16-11 at 02:47 AM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Stop ignoring me JW. Quit taking the high road I have challenged you sir.

watertight
    watertight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10413

Seems like none of the top teams want the first seed besides washington, all the other teams see nj getting 8th, wash out first round if thats the way it turns out.

JW Cash

Should be a good looking preview of the Cup Final tonight with Washington vs Detroit.....

Can the Wings stop the Caps terrific win streak or do Ovie & Gang continue the
    their upward momemtum........

Detroit, by far the BEST team in the West ( no other team comes close to them )...they
    might want the win tonight in a huge statement game against Washington......

That being said.......I think its obvious Detroit could never beat the Caps in a 7 Game Series...

This IS the Caps Year...............and if I might say.....Its about Time !!!!!

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your reasoning sir........
    hey, its just a fact....thats all.....Bettman needs to get ousted from his post....until then, WOE is a Canadian hockey fan....

And prior to hitting the sack last night, I did read your' rant (that you smartly editedout) on the Canadian people's junior hockey squad, and the fact that the cup has been out of Canada for all those years, but in essence, it never really left Canada, it lives about 30 minutes from where I do, at the Corner of Young St and Front St....in the Hockey Hall Of Fame...so I get to see it whenever I feel to.....thats right, down town Toronto...

and my healthcare is free....
    and my dollar is worth (albeit not much) more than the yankee greenback...
    and my country is pulling out of a recession that never REALLY hurt us as much as it did our brothers to the south....

so, enjoy your Bettman time, and the fact that the cup visits you're cities for a week a year, and the struggle of your people to get out of a huge monetary slump......up here in the Great White North, we enjoying Bacon, Money, and the ability to see the Holy Grail year in and year out....

life as a Canadian couldn't be much better......
    oh, did I mention our women have straight teeth? thats really important....

CHEERS!

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i thought the "we" was reserved for the hawks
    whoever is "surging" is his team du jour
    caps do look good though....a chit pile better than the phucking flyers thats for sure. they're done in the first round.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    i thought the "we" was reserved for the hawks
    whoever is "surging" is his team du jour
    caps do look good though....a chit pile better than the phucking flyers thats for sure. they're done in the first round.

...did someone mention the Hawks?????

I love the way the Hawks celebrate a goal........
    --------------------------

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never thought it would be possible, but Washington doesn't score enough goals to win the Cup, seriously. 2.67 goals per game, ranked 22 in the league isn't even close to good enough. Look up the last time a team outside the top 10 in goals per game won the Cup.

They have a problem, in that they can't be a good defensive team and good offensive team at the same time. Right now they are a good defensive team, but can't score. Previously, they were amazing offensively, but horrid defensively. IMO, it comes down to coaching and leadership, they have neither.

For me the contenders are Detroit (kind of), Vancouver, Philly, Chicago, Boston, Pittsburgh (if Crosby returns), and San Jose (kind of). I would give pretty much every other team a 0 percent chance of winning the Cup.

If it had to pick right now, it would be Vancouver v. Boston.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    I never thought it would be possible, but Washington doesn't score enough goals to win the Cup, seriously. 2.67 goals per game, ranked 22 in the league isn't even close to good enough. Look up the last time a team outside the top 10 in goals per game won the Cup.

They have a problem, in that they can't be a good defensive team and good offensive team at the same time. Right now they are a good defensive team, but can't score. Previously, they were amazing offensively, but horrid defensively. IMO, it comes down to coaching and leadership, they have neither.

For me the contenders are Detroit (kind of), Vancouver, Philly, Chicago, Boston, Pittsburgh (if Crosby returns), and San Jose (kind of). I would give pretty much every other team a 0 percent chance of winning the Cup.

If it had to pick right now, it would be Vancouver v. Boston.

I gotta feel the Caps will now pick it up offensively.....I think they
    want to avoid the style of play that cost them to be kicked out
    of the early rounds of past playoffs.......

Of course, Philly and Boston have a a solid chance.....

In the West...San Jose could give Detroit a fight but the Sharks
    come from the same mold as Vancouver.......just blow on them and
    they fall down.......

DennisGreen
    Update your status

It's Shaping Up For A Washington First Round Exit....

JW Cash

Well I think its pretty obvious now that the Washington Capitals have started
    to kick up their heels in their unstoppable quest for Lord Stanley....

They have filled their tanks with high octane.....no more regular...

Tonights win against Philadelphia could very easy be a preview of the
    Eastern Conference Finals.....

Yea...sure is a fine time to be a Caps fan.....

DennisGreen
    Update your status

The Caps blew a 3-0 lead and barely won tonight. I would not be proud about this victory. That shit won't fly come playoff time.

It's shaping up for a Washington first round exit.....

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

I take it that u really don't like the Caps, DG?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wow nice win caps, starting to like the caps.

First 1234 Last