swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

NJD Tonight...

The Devils are now on the market to be purchased. Vanderbeek has had enough.

The locker room will be distracted as their franchise gets ready to change hands.

Ottawa +145 is a gift.

NJ has had some wins of late, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while and this announcement puts them on tilt.
    Last edited by swissmix19; 02-01-11 at 01:41 PM.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I can't find which team has the edge in this game. Both teams are having their fair share of problems this season. I'm going to have to lay off this one and see how both teams rebound after that mini 6 day break. I think the line is a little off at -160 for the Devils so maybe the Sens are the right play.

BOL.

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Can't agree with this one. NJ wins tonight.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

You could be correct, but how distracted is OTT right now? Everyone and their dog must be looking over their shoulder at the chopping (trading) block. Should have fired the GM (think it's Murray) long ago. Good luck.

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

devils are playing solid hockey lately, if the season started today they'd be a playoff team, ottawa wouldn't

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

yea i bet emotionally against the devils. I was day dreaming about them filing for bankruptcy and moving to canada. ottawa is brutal though i shouldn't have tried to cap two of the worst teams in the league.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Haha, it is funny to go over the numbers for two brutal teams-which of you is less terrible...? I don't usually get a good vibe from that so I stay away but NJD seemed to have a resurgence and have taken action to right the ship, however late. Cheers