naresh8055
    naresh8055's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Hockey

some fun plays for the day.....what an incredible weekend for the Triangle..massive crowds downtown at the Fan Fair...60 degree weather yesterday and today...and Raleigh gets to once again introduce the world to hockey tailgating...saw many people at the grocery store this morning loading up and heading down to the parking lot...certainly Raleigh is a long way away from a traditional market, but this has been an amazing weekend..and Raleigh/the Canes/the NHL should be given high marks for putting it together so well...

Team Staal -110
    - if ever there is going to be a home team advantage in an All Star game, it is today...I suspect this is as loud as you will ever hear it for an AS game...and the unique thing about the Canes, playing in a college sports market, is that the team is embraced in that manner...having Staal, Ward, and Skinner out there today is a big, big deal for everyone here..and they will do everything they can to will them to a victory...will that all matter? only time will tell...

1st period under4.5 +130
    - actually think this may look a little like a hockey game..at least for a little while...at some point, I suspect the lacrosse game will break out..but can definitely see a 2-1 score after the 1st...

will be back if I like anything else...

Vindicate
    Vindicate's Avatar Become A Pro!

your aware that the game was played already right?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm with you lets make some cash

drfunkmaster
    printing it