hobbs4
    hobbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Best hockey handicapper?

hi everyone, i was looking to start betting hockey now that football season is about done. I am decent with football on my own but dont know the first thing about hockey strategy. is there anyone here that would recco a good capper or is it all hit or miss? thanks in advance.

hobbs4

bump

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I personally follow DennisGreen, he seems to have the same mentality as me when it comes to picks. Just my personal opinion though.

norsemann
    norsemann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Somewhat of a loaded question. For starters, really can't advertise on the forum. Second, we're at the halfway point but it is still a long season. If ur looking for a tout service to buy plays I advise only those that submit their plays to a reputable third party monitor and not simply posted on THEIR own website where somehow the losses don't always get posted. I personally are wary of cappers that have 8 different packages for the same sport on the same day (eg Underdog Play, Gold Totals Play, Platinum Package, Bet Your Right Testicle Absolute Lock Of the Year or tomorrow's Play is Free Play). Back to monitor services, most allow for only 1-5 unit submissions or a limited amount of Best Bets. Fred likes DG cuz it fits his style, that is important too. N hockey there r tons of Martingdale systems where some bet road favs 1-unit, if it losses then 2-units on next night or 1 of a kagillion combinations.

I only handicap, invest and release NHL over/unders. That's my 2 cents. There r plenty of people here that can add their 20 bucks. Good luck.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Not including myself some I would recommend are: gigicash, HotWings, and the P.O.D. thread is a good place to find some plays as well.

hobbs4

wasnt trying to ask a loaded question. i appreciate the answers

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Not including myself some I would recommend are: gigicash, HotWings, and the P.O.D. thread is a good place to find some plays as well.
    some others beside the forementioned, xxx lt profits watertight ,keyboarding,soni. dont mean to leave anybody out.i am not too bad on the pucklines.