carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks look real bad.

What happened to this team? Just sloppy play.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

They don't get players in the front of the net. If they're power play isn't working, they are awful (see Thornton and Marleau's +/-).

carmeloso80

yeah. I have a feeling they get something going in this 3rd period. lets see

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

EDM just scored..it is over and I was on sharks in regulation..lol.

carmeloso80

I know there going to lose, but really like this team and thought maybe they would get a spark under that ass. Just want to see them play well and they just are not in rhythm right now.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they are tanking it now and will pick it up around March and get into the playoffs playing great hockey. They have too many good vets to be this bad. Sorta like the Celtics did last year in NBA.

They always dominate the regular season and then choke in the playoffs, so maybe this is what they need.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Teams looked very bad the last few weeks. Their goaltending has been pretty shaky all year and their team in general is looking pretty passionless.

bjornbarspingvin
    bjornbarspingvin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks have been bad for several games now. A shame I didnīt bet against them And still only 2 injuries Couture and McCarthy. Overall it was an atrocious night for me. Florida once again proved to jinx me, and Philly came back but broke down. I guess I should have bet that 6 times the money on the live betting on Boston when Philly came back in the second...