slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parksy"s picks

Hi people, new to this site, seems like a great place for good information, i will have my picks up later!!!!!!!

slapster33

I got 4 picks tonight i really like, i been a huge bruin fan for years, this is there 3rd game in 4 nights, philly is one of top teams in the nhl, there physical, boston does play to there oppenent....but not tonight, philly will cruise in this one i see a 4-2 game
    PICK#1 PHILLY 0.5

Carolina has been on a tear with 14 points in there last 8 games, and in there last 5, 4 of them have been overtime, or shoot out,they never lost in regulation this year (11), they worked hard to get within 3 points of eighth, and i think they keep it going tonight, i see a shootout tonight. Plus vanek is questionable for buff!!!!!!!!
    PICK# CAROLINA 0.5

Toronto has been on a tear too this new year, 10 points in there last 6 games, with big wins on the road in tuff buildings, but tonight, the playoff dream comes to a end, with giguere starting after a injury, i think the tuff phoenix team hammers them 5-2
    PICK#3 PHOENIX -0.5

San JOSE been are on a 5 games losing streak, with edmonton coming to town, i think they turn this around and get back on track with a huge will tonight.
    PICK#4 SAN JOSE -1.5

PHILLY 0.5
    CAROLINA 0.5
    PHOENIX -0.5
    SANJOSE -1.5
    Points Awarded:

HollywoodPuck gave slapster33 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slapster33

whats everyone think?

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Like all of the picks...also like Vancouver and Nashville.

HollywoodPuck
    HollywoodPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Islanders-110, Sabres vs Canes Over 5.5 even
    Tough night though really all around. The Sharks have been struggling mightily and the Oil have been too but, @+190 I might take the Oilers at least the +1.5 is a good # -145. It is hard to identify winners tonight...so I am going to parlaying the Over/Unders.
    Besides Sabres Canes who else looks good?

slapster33

not a good start
    1-3
    got to start somewhere

slapster33

not a good start
    1-3
    got to start somewhere