Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Quote Originally Posted by c-fut View Post
    I've read on here somewhere that you can upload it on here. Instead of clicking the "post quick reply"... click the green "post reply" button and you will see a paper clip button which will allow you to attach attachments with your reply
    There are no v1 plays until tomorrow. I will try your paper clip.

Jemink
    Jemink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Columbus a play tonight?

Wallco99

1/15/11 - JM NHL v1 Plays

Columbus Blue Jackets (+1.5) currently at -180

Wallco99

1/15/11 - Columbus (+1.5) JM v1 - WIN

This makes seven straight [A] bet winners, and 10 of the last 12. System for season is 33-0. Just avoid the v2 plays if you have the will power. There are no v1 plays for 1/16/10. Next v1 play is:

1/18/11
    Anaheim Ducks

Freddo
    Freddo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Wallco99 Off topic but have you logged onto Morrison's NBA thread today I can not get on. Message IP server banned Are you able to get on or is it just me that has been banned
    Last edited by Freddo; 01-16-11 at 08:27 PM.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    Wallco99 Off topic but have you logged onto Morrison's NBA thread today I can not get on. Message IP server banned Are you able to get on or is it just me that has been banned
    Yes, I got in. Did you type something offensive. Actually, it seems if you don't agree with their philosophies then that is offensive to some of them. Maybe you did this, as well as do I.

Wallco99

1/18/11 - JM NHL v1 Plays

Anaheim Ducks (+1.5) vs. Ottawa Senators - Currently at (-290).

Watch this game. They opened as a favorite, and may very well go back to one.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 01-18-11 at 09:16 AM. Reason: grammar

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7584

the ml would be worth it no chance im taking pl with that juice

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    the ml would be worth it no chance im taking pl with that juice
    I've taken nine series at (-260) or higher this season. Seven have won [A] bet. [b] covered on the other two. Just the wonderful world of hockey betting. It pretty much means these two teams are about even, and we get an extra goal and a half. No fear, this system has been flawless. Don't chase M/L in hockey. If you play Anaheim M/L and lose, get off bet, unless they lose by more than one goal, then you can go to a [b]. GL.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7584

i suppose your right any money is good money

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Wallco, quick question. What's wrong with chasing just the ML? ElCapitan got 40+ units doing it that way last season and is well on his way this year...

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    1/18/11 - JM NHL v1 Plays

Anaheim Ducks (+1.5) vs. Ottawa Senators - Currently at (-290).

Watch this game. They opened as a favorite, and may very well go back to one.
    And this is an A bet, yes?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Wallco, quick question. What's wrong with chasing just the ML? ElCapitan got 40+ units doing it that way last season and is well on his way this year...
    The goal and a half comes in to play a lot more often than you think. El Capain is playing two versions of JM, totals are for both. Many of the M/L wins were on favorites, the actual # isn't broken down. We have all the same v1 favorite victories as him, because we bet favorites on M/L. The difference is, many of his M/L losses are wins for us, with the + 1.5 goals. Not to mention, he is down a ton this season. We don't necessarily need a team to win for us to win our bets, just have to keep it close. M/L on dogs, you do need them to win. I can't tell you how many times a game went into OT and I didn't care. Because I knew I already had the bet won before the OT started. Break down his v1 and v2 plays seperately. Then take all the M/L favorites out of there. From what is left, I can almost guarantee we have more victories getting the pucks. If not, It would say dogs win more often straight up than with pucks. I absolutely do not believe that to be true.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by El_Pateaux View Post
    And this is an A bet, yes?
    Sorry, yes, (A) bet

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    This post is right from the El Captain thread

ElCapitan

SBR PRO
    betpoints: 65
    Message Me

Originally Posted by fotzan So what is better to play to the money line or the handicap line . And sometihnig else do you have to buy points when you play the handicap line?

At this point, stick with the V1 plays only and play the PL. You do not buy any points.[/color]

Wallco99

Tonight is the last v1 play until 2/2/11. This is the longest break without a wager of the season. Have to rely on basketball for a few weeks, unless we need a (B) or (C) bet. GL with Anaheim.

Wallco99

1/18/11 - Anaheim (+1.5) JM v1 - WIN

v1 system 34-0

That's 8 straight (A) bet wins and 11 of last 13, other 2 covering on (B) bet. Two weeks off until next JM v1 play (2/2/11). Keep the thread active in the interim.

fotzan
    fotzan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don't you bet v1 and v2 and what else v exist from JM about hockey...El Capitan has posted the spreadsheet and playing at the pl he is doing OK. I have to say though that the odds are not so good at the pl. But as Coylo said any money is good money right?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by fotzan View Post
    Why don't you bet v1 and v2 and what else v exist from JM about hockey...El Capitan has posted the spreadsheet and playing at the pl he is doing OK. I have to say though that the odds are not so good at the pl. But as Coylo said any money is good money right?
    Read post # 50, copied straight from El Captain. It is actually a question that you asked him. v2 system is getting crushed this year, his advice is the same as mine, v1 only and the puck line. The dogs were doing pretty good for a little while there, but they are not so hot any more without the 1.5 pucks. The reason I like this is because I am up 39.5 units and the other way is down about 70. Plus, there's no need to change what has been working. If a person places wagers every day just to have something to bet on, then he is a degenerate gambler. But if someone is picking and choosing those wagers that have a higher probability, and limiting themself to a system which has proved positive, and not veering from their system unless other proven results are shown, then he is a smart gambler. Like I said before, sometimes less is more.

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Tonight is the last v1 play until 2/2/11. This is the longest break without a wager of the season. Have to rely on basketball for a few weeks, unless we need a (B) or (C) bet. GL with Anaheim.
    The Anaheim play was the last until 2/2??? Damn, i just jumped on this train! Haha. Well at least it was a good win!

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by El_Pateaux View Post
    The Anaheim play was the last until 2/2??? Damn, i just jumped on this train! Haha. Well at least it was a good win!
    All star break, and a week of no three game road trips. Check back later. Still a lot of wins to get. There are some v2 plays in the interim, but be careful, they have been a huge dissapointment this season. So I am just staying with what is working.

Wallco99

May be tweaking the system a little, will post about it tomorrow.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

looking forward to it

thelimit0310
    thelimit0310's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wanted to breathe some more life in this thread while we wait. Very excited for 2/2/11

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by thelimit0310 View Post
    Just wanted to breathe some more life in this thread while we wait. Very excited for 2/2/11
    I know. As soon as I started it, the dreaded two week break that I saw coming for a month came upon me. Don't worry, 14 plays in February, hopefully with as high an (A) bet win rate as rest of season has been. I want to find ways to add more games, but I don't want to screw around with what has been working, and putting money on teams just for the sake of placing a bet. Any real good ideas are welcome,as long as they will make us $, at least until v1 gets back underway 2/2/11.

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Hey guys, i underastand the pain this question could pose, but could someone be kind enough and explain the system you guys are using? Along with the v1 and v2 distinctions? I just found a hockey system that i like and this sounds relatively similar (from what i can decipher so far in this thread), but im curious as to how this system youre using works. Thanks in advance in anyone is kind enough to go into some detail and explain.
    Last edited by jas19illini; 01-27-11 at 10:12 PM.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by jas19illini View Post
    Hey guys, i underastand the pain this question could pose, but could someone be kind enough and explain the system you guys are using? Along with the v1 and v2 distinctions? I just found a hockey system that i like and this sounds relatively similar (from what i can decipher so far in this thread), but im curious as to how this system youre using works. Thanks in advance in anyone is kind enough to go into some detail and explain.

Here is PDF of System, disregard any filters he added, they are his "cover his ass" filters, and have only proven to cost us money.

SportsBettingChamp.com NHL Hockey Betting System
    Here’s the NBA betting system in detail. As long as you strictly follow my betting guidelines below, you will be winning almost all of your NHL bets.
    In a nutshell, you will be betting that one team is going to win at least one game in a consecutive 3-game away series versus the opposing teams where at least 1 of their opponents is from the opposite conference. Always bet on the +1.5 Run Line if your team is the underdog, and always bet on the Money Line if your team is the favorite. This is a bet that you will win more than 98% of the time.
    Before I go into detail on how to make the bets, I will go over the money management system. There are only three bet values you should stick to: Bet A; Bet B; and Bet C.
    Bet A
    = Your beginning bet. I recommend you set your beginning bet at $100 when you first start out.

Bet B
    = In case Bet A fails, you make bet B to make up for any loss you’ve suffered from Bet A, plus any profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your Bet A was $100, your Bet B can be $250.

Bet C
    = In case Bet B fails, you make bet C to make up for any loss you’ve suffered from Bet A plus Bet B, plus profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your Bet A plus Bet B was $350, your Bet C can be $650.
    There is no Bet D, or E, or anything thereafter. If you lose Bet C, you lose the bet. However, do not be concerned, because losing a Bet C is something that will almost never happen. I’ll talk more about that later. Here’s the betting system:
    1. 1.
    Check the NHL schedule and mark down any series where one team will be playing at least 3 consecutive games on the road.
    For the team that will be playing 3 or more consecutive games on the road, check to make sure that at least 1 of their 3 opponents is from the opposite conference.
    If at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposite conference, then make a bet A for the team on the road on its first day.
    If you lose bet A, make a bet B on their next game for the same team.
    If you lose bet B, make a bet C on their next game for the same team.
    Now keep this in mind: ALWAYS bet on the money line if the team you’re betting on is the favorite to win. ALWAYS bet on the +1.5 puck line if the team you’re betting on is the underdog. You can check to see which team is the favorite or the underdog by looking at the puck line in the bet lineup. A team showing a +1.5 in the puck line means

they are the underdog. A team showing a -1.5 in the run line means they are the favorite. Basically, you always take the +1.5 puck line if it is offered for your team. If the puck line shows as -1.5, then take the money line instead.
    Remember: Whenever you are betting on the +1.5 puck line,
    you’ll win the bet even if your team loses by 1!
    Here are the NHL teams from the Eastern Conference:
    New Jersey Devils
    New York Islanders
    New York Rangers
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Boston Bruins
    Buffalo Sabres
    Montreal Canadiens
    Ottawa Senators
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Atlanta Thrashers
    Carolina Hurricanes
    Florida Panthers
    Tampa Bay Lightning
    Washington Capitals

Here are the NHL teams from the Western Conference:
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Columbus Blue Jackets
    Detroit Red Wings
    Nashville Predators
    St. Louis Blues
    Calgary Flames
    Colorado Avalanche
    Edmonton Oilers
    Minnesota Wild
    Vancouver Canucks
    Anaheim Ducks
    Dallas Stars
    Los Angeles Kings
    Phoenix Coyotes
    San Jose Sharks
    Important: When a team is going into a 6-game series, DO NOT break it down into two different 3-game series. You should only play the first 3 games of the road trip, regardless of how many consecutive road games your team is going on (assuming of course that at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposing conference)

Another exception is that you should never bet on a team that is starting their series in one of their first 3 games of the season. The reason for this is that at the start of the season, the oddsmakers are still not entirely familiar with the strengths of the teams, and as a result would heighten the level of risks involved with betting. Wait until your team has played at least 3 games in the NHL season before making any wagers that fall under the system.
    One final exception is that you should never bet on a team who has the worst road record in league. A team with the worst road record in the league carry a much greater risk, and it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Now, I want to give you an example from the 2008-09 NHL season to make sure you’re able to follow the betting method. On 10/27/08, the Boston Bruins (Eastern Conference) had a road game versus the Edmonton Oilers (Western Conference). Their next game was also a road game versus Vancouver (Western Conference) on 10/28. On 10/30 they had another road game versus Calgary (Western Conference). This means that Boston had three consecutive games on the road where at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from an opposing conference. Note that in this case, all 3 of Boston's opponents are from the opposite conference. However, keep in mind that as long as at least just 1 of the teams can be from the opposite conference in order to make the series eligible for play.

Since this Boston series qualify as a play, on 10/27/08 you would bet on the Boston Bruins in the +1.5 puck line in their game versus the Edmonton Oilers, starting with the amount you’ve set to bet on in your Bet A. As it turned out, Boston won the game 1-0. You would stop here and move on to the next eligible series.
    If, however, Boston had lost on that A bet, then you would have needed to follow up on the bet on 10/28 when Boston played Vancouver, and again on the puck line since the +1.5 puck line was offered. Had your B bet lost again, then you would need to place a C bet on Boston again on 10/30 (again on the +1.5 puck line since that was offered).
    I can assure you that you will almost never lose a betting series by following my system. In an entire NHL season, as long as you follow my guidelines, your chances of winning by the B bet level is over 90%. Your chances of losing bet C in any series is
    close to 0%. Bet under these rules and you will profit. Whenever you win a bet in any series, stop and move on to the next one. If you have a huge bankroll, your Bet A can start out higher, provided that you have enough in your bankroll to make a Bet B and a Bet C if needed. Similarly, if you have a small bankroll, your Bet A can be smaller. Enjoy!

Wallco99

The v2 says play any three game road trip regardless of conference, but that has been devastating this year. I only play v1, has been very profitable.

jas19illini

Is what you posted above v1?

jas19illini

Ok, the system is pretty straight forward, but what filters or rules have you guys discarded from that system AND what rules have you personally put in place to enhance the system? Thanks Wallco.

Wallco99

Is what you posted above v1?
    Yes

jas19illini

Do you prefer to keep the parameters close to the vest wallco and instead just put out the plays for a given day?

Wallco99

Do you prefer to keep the parameters close to the vest wallco and instead just put out the plays for a given day?
    Not at all. I was rushed last night and didn't have time for a lot of typing. We play the v1 system just as laid out. However, under the section where he says "exceptions" (filters), we will disregard all these and play no filters. As far as added items, there isn't too much you can add to such a simple system. Occasionaly, I will double up on units if I like the lines or matchups on an (A) bet. I have hit 6 out of 7 of these so far, the other one covered on (B). I will post when I do that. Also on occasion, when betting a low M/L favorite, my book will sometimes offer the favorite team at +1/2 goals to win in regulation, at slightly higher juice. Here is why I like to play it that way. Four things can happen, Your team will win in reg., your team will lose in reg.,
    your team will win in OT, your team will lose in OT. If you bet the straight ML, you have a 50/50 chance of winning bet (2 of the four ways). However, if you can get the + 1/2 goals with a favorite, your chances of winning go to 75%. They can win outright, and either win or lose in overtime, because you would have already won the bet before OT started, so if your team loses on OT, you still win. There are other little things that come up here and there, and I will definitely mention them as they do. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 01-29-11 at 07:53 PM.

jas19illini

Thanks for the help Wallco. Ill eagerly be following this thread daily. Seems like you guys have a profitable system going here. Ok so to sum it all up (please point out anything i might have wrong):

Looking for road trips of 3 or more games.
    One opponent must be from the opposite conference.
    Play only the first 3 games of the road trip.
    Bet the ML if you're betting the favorite, PL if you're betting the underdog.

That's about it correct? Im using an NBA system that is relatively similar. I have a calendar with all of the NBA plays on it, and i wanted to add these NHL plays to it as well. Thats why i want to make sure i have the details down pat.

Are there ever any plays that fit the system that you DONT end up playing?

Wallco99

Thanks for the help Wallco. Ill eagerly be following this thread daily. Seems like you guys have a profitable system going here. Ok so to sum it all up (please point out anything i might have wrong):

Looking for road trips of 3 or more games.
    One opponent must be from the opposite conference.
    Play only the first 3 games of the road trip.
    Bet the ML if you're betting the favorite, PL if you're betting the underdog.

That's about it correct? Im using an NBA system that is relatively similar. I have a calendar with all of the NBA plays on it, and i wanted to add these NHL plays to it as well. Thats why i want to make sure i have the details down pat.

Are there ever any plays that fit the system that you DONT end up playing?
    I play them all, there aren't as many games in this system as I would wish, but sometimes less is more. V2 has a lot more games, but much too many losses for me. Last I checked, v2 was -90 units. I haven't checked in a few weeks, but I am certain there haven't been 90 wins in 2 weeks to even it out. I will stick with this simple system for now. I am backtesting the data results for playing both M/L and puck line on all plays, some say this is more profitable. I will post these results when I have finished. I hope it is! Also keep an eye out for my strong plays and +1/2 favorite picks if they should happen to come up. They are not part of the system and you don't have to play them if you don't wish, but they have been good to me so far. Looking forward to having you join us. If you come up with any profitable systems, feel free to share. I'll let you know if they are forum worthy. Thanks.

First 12345 ... Last