JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gigicash View Post
    the odds weren't right for this game anyways, anything can happen in a final - Dalton Mcguinty jinxed the team - good pick JW

...thanks gigicash......

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    Maybe it was a lack of talent on the Canadian side.....

and a far superior team on the Russian side....
    You wish, the Russians barely squeaked by two weak teams in the prelim rounds, and if it weren't for a fluke they wouldn't have beaten the Swedes either.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

******* canada u let me down eh-_- they forgot that a hockey game is 3 quarters totalling 60 mins

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    ******* canada u let me down eh-_- they forgot that a hockey game is 3 quarters totalling 60 mins

The Canadian hockey players let a WHOLE nation down.....aribaAriba......

..but 2morrow is another day....

JW Cash

Well, everytime I watch a Buffalo Sabre game at HSBC arena now.......

Its gonna bring back pleasant, pleasant memories.....

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Nice call

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate to say it but I was completely wrong with my assumption of Canada trumping the Russians. Russia deserved to win as they played 3 periods of hockey....... I still believe Dave Cameron is shit and shouldn't coach past single A but the team as a whole tried to protect the lead. I was talking with my friends here during the 2nd intermission and said something to the effect, "Canada needs to up the pressure and raise their intensity." Obviously they didn't and Russia killed them in the 3rd.

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and money will be made.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I hate to say it but I was completely wrong with my assumption of Canada trumping the Russians. Russia deserved to win as they played 3 periods of hockey....... I still believe Dave Cameron is shit and shouldn't coach past single A but the team as a whole tried to protect the lead. I was talking with my friends here during the 2nd intermission and said something to the effect, "Canada needs to up the pressure and raise their intensity." Obviously they didn't and Russia killed them in the 3rd.

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and money will be made.

I totally agree.....

Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao Both teams were awful but this is a 1 in a million game that you can get right. Now you look like a genius and everyone is here to give you props but no way Russia should of scored 5 goals.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Lmao Both teams were awful but this is a 1 in a million game that you can get right. Now you look like a genius and everyone is here to give you props but no way Russia should of scored 5 goals.

Well......

Russia COULD score 5 goals......

IF..they were playing a totally, overrated, inept team that closed
    up shop in the 3rd period.........

And thats what the pitiful Canadian boys did......

Hell, Russian should have scored 8-9 goals with the sieve that Canada
    had in the nets.............................just sayin.....

I just loved to see those Canadian heads hanging so low...at the
    end of the game......

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a monumental collapse. Wow...

Its like all of this teams confidence just got drained down the toilet as soon as the Russians scored their 2nd goal in an 11-second span.

JW Cash

I just cant stop watching the highlights on NHL Network.....

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Lets face it buddy.

Since your such a hockey fan and you think you deserve a BJ for the Russia to win call lets remember what else we won this year...Oh yeah...Only the GOLD MEDAL IN THE OLYMPICS. Lets not forget we smashed the US in this tournament 2 days ago and played a full 60 mins. Why do you go watch the highlights of the Canadians tossing the US white trash kids around in that game

Your not even Russian so you have nothing to be laughing at Oh and as a Canadian my head is still up, we win this tournament year after year. Gets boring to watch.

P.S. Canada won Silver the US won Bronze.

Bronze = Shiet

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

peanut butter jelly time

....that's what Russia ml feels like tonight

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Congrats team Russia

засунули клюшку канадцам в .......
    Attached Images  

vitalyo

Great
    Attached Images  

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Regardless of which team is "better," or whatever it was a good call and DJ I don't understand why your bitching and moaning about someone that preaches a money management system which makes money.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

JW Cash is a depressed loser who lives in his parents basement and doesn't ever post a play of his own. The Labia System is for scumbags who can't gamble or cap games.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Lets face it buddy.

Since your such a hockey fan and you think you deserve a BJ for the Russia to win call lets remember what else we won this year...Oh yeah...Only the GOLD MEDAL IN THE OLYMPICS. Lets not forget we smashed the US in this tournament 2 days ago and played a full 60 mins. Why do you go watch the highlights of the Canadians tossing the US white trash kids around in that game

Your not even Russian so you have nothing to be laughing at Oh and as a Canadian my head is still up, we win this tournament year after year. Gets boring to watch.

Bronze = Shiet
    Typical bitter canadian scum talking shit about the US. "Year after year"?. Not this year and not last year.

WOOHOO canada is better than America at hockey. Too bad we're better at everything else. Go put on your snow shoes and blow Don Cherry.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Oh and as a Canadian my head is still up, we win this tournament year after year.
    Nice sour grapes! Haven't won this tourney in three years now.

Way to be classy after a horrendous loss though, shows a lot about your character (or lack thereof)

vitalyo

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Nice sour grapes! Haven't won this tourney in three years now.

Way to be classy after a horrendous loss though, shows a lot about your character (or lack thereof)
    It's not the 1st time Canada chokes

World Championship
    Location/Emplacement Québec City, QC Date Sun, May 18, 2008 Arena/Aréna Colisée Pepsi
    Canada 4 - Russia 5 (Overtime)

QUEBEC CITY – The host country hex continues. Canada has failed to defend its world title on home turf.

With Rick Nash in the penalty box for delay of game, Ilya Kovalchuk's second goal of the game at 2:42 of overtime gave Russia a 5-4 win over Canada in the gold medal game of the 2008 IIHF World Championship on Sunday.

The Canadians took a 4-2 lead into the third period but the Russians fought back and tied the game on a late goal by Kovalchuk.

The way Canada loses this games , i would feel much with a bronze .
    Last edited by vitalyo; 01-06-11 at 10:03 AM.

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

ever since Marc-Andre Fleury passed the puck to the other team Canada has been poised to CHOKE in the gold medal game.

If you don't believe me just go back and watch the highlight, you can see the air being deflated from the tires of an entire country

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Why all this hate for Canadian hockey ? geez.. For the little americans on this board that actually watch hockey, you do realize that whatever team you cheer for probably has a ton of Canadians on them, and they probably carry the team. Sure we lost the gold medal, but half of these kids will be in the NHL in a year or 2, and in 5 years you'll be cheering for them as a part of your NHL club. Furthermore, I don't think many of you can even understand how much depth we have in our system. Theres probably 10 players playing
    in the NHL right now that were old enough to play in this tournament but aren't allowed because there already part of an NHL club.
    Most of us are upset yes, but I've come to realize that if we actually brought our best under 20 team, it wouldnt even be close.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Why all this hate for Canadian hockey ?
    Well, for me it started in the '09 tourney in Ottawa when the Canadians in attendance booed the Americans off the ice when we got eliminated by the Slovaks. Pretty classless, IMO, to do that on the national stage.

I love the Canadian guys on my NHL team and obviously appreciate the quality of hockey that comes out of there. But when it comes to international play it's guns out.

Just Enough
    Just Enough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3119

Lets face it buddy.

Bronze = Shiet
    we're not all white trash. don't set judgement off of one man's opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    It's not the 1st time Canada chokes

World ChampionshipLocation/Emplacement Québec City, QC Date Sun, May 18, 2008 Arena/Aréna Colisée Pepsi
    Canada 4 - Russia 5 (Overtime)

QUEBEC CITY – The host country hex continues. Canada has failed to defend its world title on home turf.

With Rick Nash in the penalty box for delay of game, Ilya Kovalchuk's second goal of the game at 2:42 of overtime gave Russia a 5-4 win over Canada in the gold medal game of the 2008 IIHF World Championship on Sunday.

The Canadians took a 4-2 lead into the third period but the Russians fought back and tied the game on a late goal by Kovalchuk.

The way Canada loses this games , i would feel much with a bronze .
    kovalchuck scores goals. never knew that.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by swissmix19 View Post
    I love the Canadian guys on my NHL team and obviously appreciate the quality of hockey that comes out of there. But when it comes to international play it's guns out.
    Well put. Nothing wrong with a little hate.

Just Enough
    Just Enough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3119

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Well put. Nothing wrong with a little hate.
    agreed

JW Cash

Lets face it buddy.

Bronze = Shiet

The Olympic Gold Medal was nothing more than an glorified exhibtion game..you have experienced professionals competing agiants each other...

The true test is the younger kids coming up....you know..the World Juniors..

And the Almighty Canadian Hockey Nation had their nose shoved in it..

Two Years in a row now...

Is that cool or what......

Oh BTW...The Canucks damn near lost that Olympic game too...they
    had to go to Overtime and blowing a 3rd period lead....

Hmmmmm...blowing a 3rd period lead.....sound familiar...

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    JW Cash is a depressed loser who lives in his parents basement and doesn't ever post a play of his own. The Labia System is for scumbags who can't gamble or cap games.

Green...you are hilarious.....

The content in your posts have no legitimate value....

I will not respond to you again cause its not worth my time....

Derogatory posts such as this one just shows low intelligent level..

You really need to grow up...you act like a child....

And..you should better use your time and concentrate on picking
    consistent winners for your hockey thread...

From what I hear....you are doing terrible.....and you talk
    about people who cant cap....

Anyway..I am done with you.......

Ciao..ciao....
    Last edited by JW Cash; 01-06-11 at 06:06 PM.

First 123