Nathan Bug Tyler
    Nathan Bug Tyler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nhl so hard to win

why is th nhl so hard to win is there a secret as far as what to look for when betting games?

diecast
    diecast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Bug Tyler View Post
    why is th nhl so hard to win is there a secret as far as what to look for when betting games?
    mmm, not really.

if you don't have time to watch games then listen to some podcasts to pick up on what is going on. it's the same as any sports betting, you need to know what is going on in the league in regards to form of players and teams to make decisions.

for instance i won a parlay last night betting on detroit and chicago to win.

DeenerThaLeener
    DeenerThaLeener's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I've found this season to be all over the place but like diecast said you need to have a feel for it.

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

Just like any sport.. Unless you like throwing away your money, dont bet blindly if you dont know whats going on. The NHL can be very profitable though..

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

@diecast i had the same double (detroit and chicago)

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Bug Tyler View Post
    I'm considering same thing for american football In fact, if you prefer to nice dogs and stay away chalk plays, profitable league. Also don't take totals constantly.

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Team Momentum = $ - This is the one thing that matters the most in this sport. Also, DOGS, DOGS, DOGS...Whether on the ML or PL...Playing faves are a no no. BOL

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Team Momentum = $ - This is the one thing that matters the most in this sport. Also, DOGS, DOGS, DOGS...Whether on the ML or PL...Playing faves are a no no. BOL
    Well said bet on dogs and an occasional puickline,thats it

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I think the key for me has been to chose dogs wisely and play very sparingly.
    Teams over such a long season (like baseball) cannot win every game, so 6/4 dogs suddenly pop out of nowhere

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Pick your spots. Focus on dogs. I'm running 2 system at the moment, one of them is based on dogs and another one is based on favs. Fav System goes 16-9 but it has a losing record. Underdog system is only %56 (30-23) but +1834 Units. You can see the difference.