nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big play big play >>>> phoenix phoenix phoenix!!!

Big play for me on the yotes tonight.

Reasoning:
    1. Martin Brodeur starting for NJ: Somethings wrong with Marty, he hasn't been the great Marty this year AT ALL
    2. Phoenix is dangerous on the road and plays better than they are at home
    3. Phoenix has better goaltending and is a better defensive club
    4. Phoenix has great special teams and can actually score goals while the Devils can't
    5. They lost to OTTAWA, need I say more?

One of the NHL's elite goes against perhaps the worst team of the NHL tonight. Take the Coyotes at plus money.

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

PHX is definitely the play tonight, but calling them "one of the NHL's elite" is absolutely ******* ridiculous

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phoenix can compete with any of the big boys: be it Detroit, Philly, Wsh, Pitt, Van

They play hard every shift. I love the makeup of the club, absolutely great team chemistry, thus why they are elite. Their present standing/record is not reflective of what they are capable of.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I don't know man. I think NJ Just needs to wake up. They have the players to be an elite team. NJ 3-2

Davey
    Davey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya elite team is not the word and any team can compete with any team on any given day that's what's great about hockey. I wouldn't bet your bank on phx that's for sure. Nj dropped rolston who has been there for years so I think nj might have a little motivation

kovelchuck is a disease a non back checking lazy european. Nj is done for a few years

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Phoenix seems like the play, but I have an odd feeling about this game. My gut says NJ or no one, and I can't back the Devils now. So I wish you the best of luck!

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

Quote Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    Phoenix can compete with any of the big boys: be it Detroit, Philly, Wsh, Pitt, Van

They play hard every shift. I love the makeup of the club, absolutely great team chemistry, thus why they are elite. Their present standing/record is not reflective of what they are capable of.

lol "they play hard every shift" and "great team chemistry" does not make them/any other team elite...good/kinda good maybe, not elite...

abundance of talent + both of those qualities, then we're talking, but PHX is PHX...

w/e though this is blatantly obvious to most I'm sure