Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Seeking NHL W-L Regular Season Records

Can anyone provide me with a location or site whereby I can find individual NHL team's win-loss regular season records against other individual team's?
    For example I want to know what Boston's regular season W-L record is against St. Louis over the past 20 games or 25 games, home, away and combined.
    Where might I locate this information?

Thanks

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

NHL database.com has a lot of information, not too sure if this is exaclty what you want. The only problem going back 20-30 games, there mght be a lot of different players/goalies how often they play each other......

Scully

Thanks Bulls. There is a table for this information somewhere and I can't recall the site where it is located. You can input the two teams, then the number of games, which I think was 10, 20 & 25, and after hitting 'submit', it would provide you with the team's win-loss record over the number of games you chose against the other team you selected.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

scully, use thespread.com it gives pretty in-depth statistical information, which sounds like what you might be looking for. Look at the Match-up analyses.

dcollins86
    dcollins86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

This site is pretty good... I use it for previous H2H. Only thing is they are a bit slow on updating the latest results. Hope it helps http://www.shrpsports.com/nhl/result.htm

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

thespread is good

Scully

Thanks for sharing that site dcollins86. I actually went to that one earlier and it didn't seem to have the info I was seeking. Very much appreciate your help.

Scully

Vassman, yes that seems to be pretty close to what I'm seeking alright and I thank you as well for helping me out in my search. The site I'm actually looking for, the one I used to use, has a simple table whereby you select the two teams you want, home and away or visitor and home, and then input whatever number of games you want to check before hitting submit. The win-loss record pops up between the two clubs for the number of games you selected. It also was directed at all major sports as well. (NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.)

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

YO Scully,

I am half cranked but going off old "stats" in the NHL might be off, because of player trades , goalies and well YOU could be the just like the leafs and JUST suck.... I hope you use these stats with caution.....