HockeyFan15
    HockeyFan15's Avatar Become A Pro!

HockeyFan15's NHL 2010-2011 Topic!

Hey guys!

I've just stumbled upon this website and decided to give it a shot, I'd love to be able to talk hockey with all of the great NHL fans out there! Also, because this is my first thread, if I'm doing anything wrong in terms of how it's written or anything like that, I sincerely apologize, please let me know!

With that being said, here are my picks:

St.Louis versus Columbus

Stlouis is great on the road at generating shots on net and Columbus is terrible at taking penalties at home. Also, Columbus is terrible at taking shots at home, and theyre terrible on the powerplay! St Louis is absolutely
    fantastic on the road in defense, preventing shots, and giving up penalties! Because of the fact that Columbus should have a very tough time generating
    chances to score on even strength or on the powerplay, it is definately very likely that this game is going to be an easy win for StLouis and that the total should be under!

StLouis MoneyLine: 5 Units to win 5.75 units
    StLouis versus Columbus Under 5: 5 units to win 5.2 units

Buffalo versus New Jersey

New Jersey's terrible home defense and Buffalo's strong road offense should really make things tough for New Jersey!Also, Buffalo is great at taking shots on the road and great at drawing penalties, while New Jersey's
    not that great on the penalty kill at home.Also, New Jerseys terrible home offense combined with the fact that they're terrible at drawing penalties at
    home should make it easy for Buffalo, especially considering they barely allow any shots on the road!

Buffalo MoneyLine: 5 units to win 5.75 units

Boston versus Pittsburgh

Boston's fantastic road offense and perfect road defense should make things very difficult for Pittsburgh! Also, because of the fact
    that Pittsburgh's home Penalty kill isn't that strong and Bostons Road penalty kill is absolutely fantastic, Pittsburgh should have a very tough time scoring on both even strength and on the powerplay, while Boston should be able to score quite a few with their amazing road offense!

Boston MoneyLine: 5 units to win 6 units

Those are the picks for tonight! Also, with regards to the write up for each game, I'm terribly sorry if it's tough to understand, or not written 100% correctly. I had actually given myself small notes for each game and pick the games that I find are best to bet on, so the write ups are simply my small notes, except I tried to fix them up and make them as audible and as understandable as possible!

I hope tonight goes well, and I wish the best of luck to everyone else,

take care!

HockeyFan15
    HockeyFan15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey again everyone!

Last night wasn't a great night, but wasn't a bad night either. I went 2-2 for a total of +1.75 units, I'm hoping to continue my winning ways tonight!

Tonights plays are the following:

Philadelphia Flyers versus Carolina Hurricanes:
    Carolina Hurricanes MoneyLine: Bet 5 units to win 5.15 units
    Total - Under 5.5: Bet 5 units to win 4.42 units

Edmonton Oilers versus Detroit Redwings:
    Detroit Redwings MoneyLine: Bet 5 units to win 2.08 units
    Total - Over 5.5: Bet 5 units to win 4.38 units

Nashville Predators versus St Louis Blues:
    Total - Under 5: Bet 5 units to win 5.26 units

That's it for tonight everyone.

And good luck again to everybody, hope you win!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

I like it when folks give a little write-up with their picks...keep it up and good luck.