Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Battle of Ontario

I don't see this being much of a battle but more of a massacre. Leafs have returned to their ever-shitty losing ways but they won't drop this one at home tonight against their nemesis. Leafs are the pick.

Thoughts and comments??

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

You couldn't pay me to go watch this crap (and I can pretty much go to any Leafs game for free courtesy of friends working high up at Teachers). From the lame music they play during stoppages to David Frost to the product on the ice. Pathetic. I'd much rather go to a triple A minor midget or bantam game or Junior 'A' game for a good hockey experience.
    The only games you could drag me to (and I'd be kicking and screaming... and have to be in a box and drunk) would be to see Ovechkin, Keith/Toews/Hossa et al or Doughty. For those of you going tonight to watch Kessel, Alfredsson and Spezza... par-tay!
    Mind you, if it was a choice between going to the game and staying home without a mute button and having to listen to Pierre McGuire do a game, I would gladly go sit in the nosebleeds between two 300-pound guys from the 9-0-5, and listen to them talk shit all night about Tucker and Wendel Clark while spilling beer and popcorn all over me.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post
    You couldn't pay me to go watch this crap (and I can pretty much go to any Leafs game for free courtesy of friends working high up at Teachers). From the lame music they play during stoppages to David Frost to the product on the ice. Pathetic. I'd much rather go to a triple A minor midget or bantam game or Junior 'A' game for a good hockey experience.
    The only games you could drag me to (and I'd be kicking and screaming... and have to be in a box and drunk) would be to see Ovechkin, Keith/Toews/Hossa et al or Doughty. For those of you going tonight to watch Kessel, Alfredsson and Spezza... par-tay!
    Mind you, if it was a choice between going to the game and staying home without a mute button and having to listen to Pierre McGuire do a game, I would gladly go sit in the nosebleeds between two 300-pound guys from the 9-0-5, and listen to them talk shit all night about Tucker and Wendel Clark while spilling beer and popcorn all over me.
    LOL. So you're 416???

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

What do you think of the under 5.5

Captain_Ballz
    Hmmm...
    Captain_Ballz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post

wow, a little jaded or what?

egloff
    egloff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Well, it's different for everyone. I would like to have leafs tickets for a normal price (not even for free)...

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Ballz View Post
    wow, a little jaded or what?

I welcomed any comments so he said his piece. Sooo much insight, very pertinent to my thread lol. Ain't gonna change the fact I like the Leafs at home tonight or the Leafs in general.

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I've been burned so many times by the Leafs on pro-line, I stopped betting. No goals in 2 games I think the under is the play here.