booboo
    booboo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Weekly Report

System Record 27-2-1

Hope all are having a good holiday week. I had to take the week off from here. I had a life interrupus event, and now getting back to some normalcy. Lets look at the upcoming week for this NHL system.

I am not going over details of how the system works. It is has been written of in previous posts in this thread. If you have questions then please back up and read.

Looking at Power Rankings these are the top and bottom four.
    1. Pittsburgh
    2. Los Angeles
    3. Vancouver
    4. Detroit

27. Edmonton
    28. Toronto
    29. New York Islanders
    30. New Jersey Devils

These teams are eligible for plays this week in the straight part of the system.
    Pittsburgh
    NY Rangers
    Philadelphia
    Vancouver
    Detroit
    Dallas
    Boston

These teams are eligible for plays this week in the reverse part of the system.
    New Jersey
    NY Islanders
    Edmonton
    Toronto
    Buffalo
    Calgary
    Florida
    Carolina
    Ottawa
    Anaheim
    Nashville

These teams have road trips this week that fit the system.
    Philadelphia
    New York Rangers
    San Jose
    Atlanta
    New York Islanders
    Vancouver
    Columbus

Looking at the eligible plays list we can remove these teams.
    San Jose
    Atlanta
    Columbus

So we have possible plays with four team. Now to look at those more closely.

Philadelphia is playing Vancouver on 12/28, Los Angeles on 12/30, and Anaheim on January 2.
    Vancouver and Los Angeles are both top 4 Power Ranking teams, so no play here.

New York Rangers are playing New Jersey on 12/29, Tampa Bay on January 1, and Florida on January 2. We have found our first play of the week with the Rangers!

New York Islanders are facing Detroit on 12/31, Calgary on 1/3, and Edmonton on January 6. However much I would love to make the Islanders a reverse play, it does not fit the system. They will probably lose their first game against Detroit but Calgary and Edmonton both have losing records and are near the bottom of Power Rankings. Calgary is number 24 and Edmonton number 27. So no play.

Vancouver is playing Dallas on December 31, Phoenix on January 4, and Anaheim on January 7. This is definitely a play. All criteria are met.

So the games that we have this week are
    New York Rangers, first game 12/29.
    Vancouver Canucks first game 12/31.

Follow the Rangers and Canucks schedule if lose first game. Again if they lose the second game. If they lose the third game the series is ended. If they win the first, second or third game we have a system win.

Once again
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Good Luck All!

Thanks for reading!

biblos
    biblos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1662

Hi Booboo. Why Atlanta is not a play? they play against Montreal,NewJersey and Florida.Two of these teams have a -500 record.Can you explain me please? Thank you.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Great work Booboo. I think the Rangers are a great bet for tonight.

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Hey booboo. Great work with the thread and system. Really like the detail you put into it. I haven't been tailing the system but I have been quietly watching. BOL with the rest of the season and have a safe and happy new year!

biblos

Sorry Booboo and others friends. Can you explain me why Atlanta and Islanders(to lose) are not plays? Please answer me.Thank you in advance.

biblos

To me te rules are : to bet on a team that play 3 road games in a row that have +500 ,that play against at least 2 teams with -500 and doesn't face a team in the first 4 sagarin ratings. Is it right?

About the reverse the last 4 teams in sagarin rating are automatically plays. Right?

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

Extended holidays Booboo?? Miss your weekly report!! I hope everything is ok!!

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

I took some time and went through the skeds and found what I think are two road series starting tonight that fit the reverse sytem play.
    Toronto is playing Atl, LA, SJ and Pho. Toronto is in the bottom 4 in rankings and all teams have a winning record at home and overall

Edmonton is playing Van, Dal, SJ. LA and Ana. Edmonton is also in the bottom 4 in rankings and all teams also have winning records.

So tonights plays would be:
    Atlanta
    Vancouver

Sorry Booboo not stepping on any toes here just missing this system so I put some effort forth into looking the skeds over.

First 1234