peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL this weeks

also what do you think should be 1 unit ? Should it be 1% of your starting bankroll ?

peterpan19

I also think you mean OTT is a play on Nov 29th, and Nov 27th TB is the play

BOL
    Last edited by peterpan19; 11-23-10 at 07:18 AM.

dirtybird98
    dirtybird98's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you bet ML on all bets or PL on all bets???

booboo
    booboo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Answers to questions

Thanks for your questions,

Peterpan19 I use 1 unit as 1% of the bankroll. Labbys work well but they are also a form of a chase sequence so they need to be monitored. By using 1% of my bankroll, or less, I can keep it under control fairly easily.

Thanks for the corrections on the plays. Yes on the 27th the play is on Tampa Bay as it is a reverse play on Florida. On the 29th the play is on Ottawa as it is a reverse play on Edmonton.

dirtybird98 I have been playing moneyline on all of these plays. Sometimes the juice gets high on the reverse plays, but I have yet to go to a game 2 on these. As I say that, there is always a first time to lose a game 1. Moneyline has worked well so far.

Thanks for reading!

booboo

There is a play tonight as the Rangers visit the Lightning. This is Game 1 in this road series.
    The play is on the
    NEW YORK RANGERS.

Thanks for reading!

peterpan19

well tough loss

onto next play on FRI on NYR again

BOL

booboo

yep next Rangers play is Friday vs. Florida

peterpan19

BOL tonight

hope they win

booboo

Hopefully the Rangers win tonight. They are playing Florida.
    I am heading out to two hockey games today. The first one I'm going to is Chicago Blackhawks vs. Anaheim Ducks, then to see ECHL teams Las Vegas vs. Ontario Reign this evening. Have a fun full day ahead.
    Best of luck to all of you. Thanks peterpan19

booboo

The New York Rangers won their Game 2 vs. Florida. So this series ends.
    The system record is now
    22-1-1

There is a play for Saturday as Florida begins a road series. This is a reverse play as Florida has a losing road record and its season record is under .500 The Panthers face two teams on this trip that have a season record of above .500

So the Reverse play for Florida on Saturday is
    TAMPA BAY

Thanks for reading!

peterpan19

BOL tonight

booboo

Had a loss Saturday on the Reverse Play with Tampa Bay. Close though, but Florida came back to win. The next game to play on is not until Monday. I will have the play after Sundays games finish.

Thanks for reading!

booboo

No Reverse Plays on Edmonton Series

After looking at the play for Monday, I have decided not to play the reverse series for Edmonton. In this series Edmonton is facing Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto. The only team with an above .500 record is Montreal. The other two teams they are facing are Ottawa and Toronto. In Sagarin ratings Edmonton is number 30, Toronto number 27 and Ottawa number 25. I have to put a stop on this play. So no play on the opponents of the Edmonton series.

peterpan19

thanks for doing this
    so next play is when?

booboo

Thanks peterpan19. I will be writing a weekly report later today so I can answer your question. I have to look at a few things first.

booboo

Weekly Report 11/29/10 -12/6/10

Time to look at another week for the system. Over the past week our record has grown to 22-1-1. There are several series starting this week. I will take a look at the upcoming series to determine if they are going to be played or not, and if so as a straight play, or as a reverse play.

Just a run down on how working the system. There are two parts to the system. These are playing the games straight and playing a reverse system. Both systems have to have a three game road series in order to get started.

Starting next week I will be following a criteria that has been in place in prior uses of this system. That is to use only teams with an above .500 road record after their first 25 games. We are getting close to that point. Some teams have already played 25 games. Going to wait until next week to start this though.

In the straight system teams have to have a road record of .500 and above to begin. The teams cannot be playing teams in the top four Power Rankings during that road series. If road series go more than three games only the first three games will be considered. I play this as a labby. It can also be used as a three game chase.

In the reverse system the teams have to have an overall record of below .500 to start. They also have to be going on a three game road series to qualify. Of the teams that they are facing two of them have to have an above .500 record overall. Teams in the bottom 4 of the Power Rankings will be a play automatically, unless they are facing other teams in that road series that are also in the bottom 10 of Power Rankings.

The Power Rankings that I use are from Sagarin NHL rankings on USA Today website. These rankings are computer generated.

Teams with winning road records
    Chicago
    NY Rangers
    Pittsburgh
    Columbus
    Boston
    Philladelphia
    Phoenix
    Montreal
    Detroit 9

Teams with .500 road records
    Tampa Bay
    Colorado
    Dallas 3

Teams with losing road records
    Buffalo
    Carolina
    Nashville
    Washington
    Anaheim
    Atlanta
    Calgary
    Vancouver
    St. Louis
    Los Angeles
    San Jose
    Florida
    Ottawa
    Minnesota
    Edmonton
    New Jersey
    New York Islanders
    Toronto 18

Top 4 Power Ranking Teams

1. Detroit
    2. Columbus
    3. Philadelphia
    4. Washington

Bottom 4 Power Ranking Teams

27. Toronto
    28. New Jersey
    29. New York Islanders
    30. Edmonton

Lets look at the series starting this week.
    We are in the middle of one series. That series is a reverse series and the first play is on December 1 with Florida at Anaheim. The play is on Anaheim.

The series starting this week are with
    Detroit
    San Jose
    Colorado
    New Jersey
    Carolina
    Minnesota

Detroit is being played as a straight series. They play at San Jose, Anaheim, and Los Angeles. Their road record is above .500 at 5-3-0.

San Jose is not being played. Their season record is at 11-7-4 and so is at the .500 range. Their road record is 4-4-2. So San Jose trip is not a play.

Colorado is a play. Their season record is 13-9-1. Their road record is at 6-5-1 so sits at .500. They are playing at Carolina, Tampa Bay, and Florida. So Colorado trip is a play.
    New Jersey is a reverse play. They are number 28 in the Power Rankings, their road trip takes them to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Ottawa. The Flyers and the Penquins are both above .500 on the season. New Jerseys road record is at 4-9-0. So the Devils are in a play against road trip.

Carolina is also on a reverse play road trip. Their road trip record is 5-6-2. On their trip they are facing Nashville, Dallas, and St. Louis. Dallas and St Louis both have season records above .500. Dallas home record is 8-3-1 and St. Louis road record is 8-1-1. So Carolina is a play against team.

Minnesota series will not be played on. They do have a losing road record, however their season record is at .500 at 11-9-2. So no play on Minnesota.

So here are the plays for this week with only the first play being posted. I will update these if needed to move on to the second and third games.

11/30/2010 DETROIT
    12/01/2010 reverse play for Florida. Pick ANAHEIM
    12/03/2010 COLORADO
    12/04/2010 reverse play for New Jersey. Pick PHILADELPHIA
    12/4/2010 reverse play for Carolina. Pick NASHVILLE

Good Luck All!

Thanks for reading!

booboo

There is a play tonight on DETROIT. This is Game 1 in this series.

Good Luck All!

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Booboo,

Great stuff, I just started following a couple days ago and I'm really loving your system.
    Quick quick question though.
    Have you ever considered applying this system to home stands? For instance Chicago has a losing record at home and is about to start a four game home stand against STL, VAN, CGY, and DAL. Do you think it would be smart to run a labby on the visitors? (maybe passing over CGY in this particular instance and doing your three game labby with STL, VAN and DAL)
    If not, how come?

Thanks and keep up the great work! We appreciate it out here.
    Last edited by swissmix19; 11-30-10 at 04:45 PM.

booboo

Swissmix19, sounds good to me. Labbys work with even a 40% winning rate. Why don't you start the system and check it out to see how it works. Send me a message and I will follow to see how it goes.
    Thanks for raeading!

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

Another winner last night Booboo. I have been quietly tailing for a while now and wanted to thank you for your effort on this. I was curious if you have a spreadsheet with the road trips listed?

Swissmix19..... I follow a homestand PL thread on here aswell that is working well so far this year. I suppose you could try it with home teams with losing records. However Im thinkin the Chicago stand may not be a good one. Chicago won last night against St Louis a team with a losing road record. They play Van and Calgary next, both teams with losing road records then Dallas the only team with a positive road record.

Thanks again Booboo

dirtybird98
    dirtybird98's Avatar Become A Pro!

BooBoo, have you ever looked to see what would happen to your system record if you used three-way betting ( win in regulation) much better odds on that! Just curious if there is a way to find out if the record would be the same!

booboo

Thanks Racer43! Yes I do have a spreadsheet but it is not yet complete. I have been working on it. Now only completer through December. I need to finish out the rest of the year. Thanks also for helping with
    swissmix question. Dirtybird, I have no idea. It can be researched though. I don't have the time to do it. I am busy enough doing this. If you need my spreadsheet message me and I can get you the spreadsheet as I have it. How do I post it on here so anyone can get it.

Yes we had another winner last night. The Record is now 23-1-1.

There is a play on for tonight. It is the second game in the Florida reverse series. So tonights play is on
    ANAHEIM.

Thanks for reading!

jhause13
    jhause13's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many units are you up so far using this system booboo or do you not put money on it just yet?

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Thanks for sharing, i'm also interested how many Units you are, I know a loss or two can deplete the bankroll.

peterpan19

Quote Originally Posted by jhause13 View Post
    How many units are you up so far using this system booboo or do you not put money on it just yet?
    he uses a labby system

meaning it depends on how you play it

I can say that I am, including the win today, up around 13 units

1 unit is 1.5% of my original bankroll, so I increased my bankroll by almost 20% this month

good job booboo

booboo

Thanks all for the questions!

Thanks peterpan19 for your answer and helping out here. peterpan19 gave the correct answers.

Been a crazy busy day and just now getting back to this. Sometimes I may be coming off here like I don't care, but I do. I am not a professional handicapper and this is a side venture for me. This system has been doing quite well. Yes I do play on it as well.

As peterpan19 said I use a labby. I don't share it here because with a labby you can play it several different ways. If you need more information on labbys please check the forums. All I am trying to do here is to present the system and how I play it. Once again the results speak for themselves.

Last night we had another winner. We won the second game in the Florida Reverse road trip series. The Panthers were at Anaheim. The pick was on Anaheim and the Ducks won.

The record is now 24-1-1.

The next game is on December 3 as Colorado starts its road series at Carolina.
    The pick is on
    COLORADO.

Good luck all!
    Thanks for reading!

booboo

Game tonight

Just a reminder there is a play tonight on
    COLORADO

Good Luck All!

CyMark
    CyMark's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the hard work and helping us out BooBoo...I jumped on the Anaheim pick and will be on the Colorado pick as well.

BOL !!!!

BUDDAH
    Update your status
    BUDDAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Looks like a good system, going to add it to weapons. Thanks Booboo....

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Let me see if I understand how you have your labby set up:

Game 1 line: 1-1-1-1
    Game 2 line: 1-1-1-1
    Game 3 line: 1-1-1-1

So you are risking x amount to win 2 units on game 1. If you lose, you risk x amount to win 2 units on game 2. If you lose again, you risk x amount to win 2 units for game 3. Is this right?

Your newly adjusted labby for the 3 game loss would be:

game 1 line: 1-1-1-1-2
    game 2 line: 1-1-1-1-2
    game 3 line: 1-1-1-1-2

Is this right? Am I right in saying that you are actually chasing game 1 losses using different teams. I mean that the bet for games 2 and 3 could actually be lower than the bet for game 1?

Keel44

booboo

Saturday Plays

Had a tough loss with Colorado last night as they lost to Carolina in overtime.

There are two plays for Saturday. The plays are on Colorado as they play Tampa Bay. This is game 2 in this series.
    The second play is a reverse play with New Jersey. In their first game they are playing Philadelphia. So the Flyers are the pick.

Originally on Monday in my weekly report I had Carolina as a Reverse play as they head out on their road trip. I went back to look at this road series and have decided not to play it. The teams they are facing do not match the criteria now for a reverse series. Two of the teams have to be above .500 to play. Does not fit.

So Saturday plays are
    COLORADO
    PHILADELPHIA

Good luck all!
    Thanks for reading!

booboo

Thanks for your input all!
    On the Labby post the answer is yes, you are right.

booboo

Won our first game of the day with Philadelphia. This ends the Reverse series on New Jersey.
    Record is now 25-1-1
    Don't forget we have one more play today on
    COLORADO

Good Luck All!
    Thanks for reading!
    Points Awarded:

chizzy gave booboo 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chizzy
    chizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Won our first game of the day with Philadelphia. This ends the Reverse series on New Jersey. Record is now 25-1-1 Don't forget we have one more play today on COLORADO Good Luck All! Thanks for reading!
    Flicked you a few points to show my appreciation for the in depth work you have been doing. and for the so far amazing system. keep up the good work and i am right behind you.

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Going into fri, night's game which I tailed you were 24-1-1, Colorado lost. Then on Sat. Philly won and you are 25-1-1. I am just wondering do you not count the losses??

First 1234 Last