sabres916
    Sabres, Flyers, Oilers
    sabres916's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sabres916 NHL And More Thread

NHL is my favorite sport, and I have been successful as of late within it. I have always wanted to try my hand at starting a thread. Maybe some will follow, but it seems like the NHL forum is the best one here, and free of tools. So I will post my plays in here now for NHL and maybe even all sports, as well. I will try and keep track of a record. All my lines are through a local who uses a website. Sometimes I get good odds, sometimes not so much.

For today:

NHL
    Buffalo -115
    Philly +140
    Edmonton +220

NBA
    Charlotte/Indiana Under 194.5
    Memphis +11
    Miami -3
    Lakers -5.5

NCAAF

UConn +5.5

Cheers to all if anyone chooses to follow or fade. I know since this is NHL Forum some may not want to see the other plays, but like I said, a lot of flaming goes on in other sections of SBR. But if the request is to not fill it up with plays of any other sports, then I will keep it to NHL Only.

Good luck all and go Sabres
    Last edited by sabres916; 10-29-10 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Wrong team in Charlotte game, had Dallas listed instead of Indiana

sabres916
    Sabres, Flyers, Oilers
    sabres916's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-1 in NHL, 6-2 overall and no replies? I know consistency is the key, hopefully can continue with strong picks and make money.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Would rather see all of your plays just the way you have it.
    Good Luck and go Habs