70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Prop bet with some good value

David Krejci - Will he record an assist: YES (+115)

Krejci is averaging an assist a game and has an assist in 5 of their 6 games. This is no fluke, I have watched every Bruins game this season and there is tons of chemistry on that Lucic/Kejci/Horton line, they look like the most complete top line in the NHL right now, they are usually good for at least a couple goals a game, and Krejci is the playmaker on that line. Krejci is also out there on Boston's 1st PP unit, who have started to get hot lately. The odds are giving Krecji a 46.5% chance of getting an assist. I will take that bet all day long against any opponent. Bottom line, based on realistic season projections for Krejci and even looking at situational stuff, mathematically this is a bad line.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Looks pretty good man, GL

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most complete top line in the NHL? LOL, calm down there Bruins fan.

Horton is very talented but he has a penchant for taking nights off.

As for Krejci, he'd good for 40-50 assists but there will be games when he gets two or more so he'll 'record an assist' in less than half his games... thus the line.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post
    The most complete top line in the NHL? LOL, calm down there Bruins fan.
    Most complete doesn't mean most talented or going to score the most goals. It means most complete. In my opinion there isn't a line right now with a superior blend of scoring, creativity, physical play, and defensive responsibility.

Horton is very talented but he has a penchant for taking nights off.
    Horton has only been on the scoresheet in every single game as a Bruin so far. Maybe he will choose tonight to take off? lol

As for Krejci, he'd good for 40-50 assists but there will be games when he gets two or more so he'll 'record an assist' in less than half his games... thus the line.
    Good for 40-50? Ha. Krejci put up over 50 assists in his first full NHL season two years ago on Boston's third line with Wheeler and Ryder (two stiffs) as his wingers. I would wager any amount of money Krejci puts up at least one assist in at least 55% of Boston's games this season.

These aren't homer predictions, I just know this team better than any other team in sports
    Last edited by 70kgman; 10-28-10 at 05:12 PM.