andreyinho
    andreyinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHL/NBA/Soccer analysis&picks

Hello.I'm new here and i glad to be a member of this site.I've read this forum and the users who posted here picks and analysis are very good.I'am from Romania and i try to make some picks/day.
    NHL
    Atlanta - Buffalo 1(include OT)
    The Sabres begin a stretch of three games in four nights badly in need of points.Buffalo isn't in a good form and he came from a 5 losses.In 6 matches Buffalo had 1 win,and this is in the first match against Ottawa.The principal red spot for Buffalo is Drew Stafford,who had 2 goals and 3 assists.Injury raport looks bad because Jason Pominville and Shaone Morrisonn are very important players for defense line.
    Atlanta came from 2 wins in San Jose and Anaheim score 9 goals.First match in this NHL season was against Washington and the final result was 4-2.The red spot for Atlanta is Anthony Stewart,the former Flortida Panthers,who had 4 goals in last matches against San Jose and Anaheim.San Jose and Anaheim isn't so good home and in this morning San Jose totally dissapointed me after 2-5 with Carolina.I see the match and Sharks didn't look so good and for me is off the list for play-offs this season.
    Atlanta-Buffalo 1(include OT)- 1.80 (bwin)
    Atlanta-Buffalo over 5,5 - 1,87 (bwin)

andreyinho

Jukurit Mikkeli - D-Kiekko Jyväskylä 1

This match is from Finland 2nd division and the odds for home team is very good -> 1.45 bwin.Jukurit is the best team in the league and is first in the divison.D-Kiekko now is it on the 11th place.Jukurit was founded in 1970 and holds the record for the most Mestis championship titles with four.Jukurit came from 9 consecutive wins meanwhile D-Team came from 3 consecutive losses.In a total of 10 games overall progress is 3W-7L not so good.Jukurit has a raport 9W-1L.

Jukurit Mikkeli - D-Kiekko Juvaskyla 1 - 1,45 (BWIN)

andreyinho

Jukurit Mikkeli - D-Kiekko Juvaskyla 1 - 1,45 (BWIN)
    Jukurit Mikkeli - D-Kiekko Juvaskyla 2-6
    W0-L1

andreyinho

Atlanta-Buffalo 1(include OT)- 1.80 (bwin)
    Atlanta-Buffalo 1-4
    bad day 4 me yesterday

W0-L2
    Last edited by andreyinho; 10-22-10 at 01:16 AM.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i was on the thrashers also, sabres finally got some scoring , but the sabres have the best goalie in the league with miller

andreyinho

Metz-Angers first half - X @ 2,00 - bwin

andreyinho

Skonto Riga-Daugava final time - 1 @ 1,45 - bwin