MoneyHappy
    MoneyHappy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nhl 10/15

YTD: 7-6 +1.65 Units

Yesterday: Nothing played.

10/13: Lightning came through on a nice comeback victory; Canucks shit the bed against the Ducks in the 3rd; Once again I take the Caps Over and it loses.

Today:

Penguins -230 (4.6 to win 2) -Really Like this one.

Leafs/Rangers Over 5.5 (1.2 to win 1)

Sabres -150 (1.5 to win 1)

Canucks/ Kings Under 5.5 (1.35 to win 1)

Good Luck everybody.

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17656

Why would you even touch the Pitt game laying so much chalk? Why not take them -1.5 instead to lower the investment, especially when you really like the pick?

Further, HUGE dogs (+200) typically hit early in the NHL season. So far the dogs have been hitting more than not. I wouldn't touch -230 with free pts. Also, the Isles have played pretty well this week, stealing a win over NYR on monday, in a game they were in and leading. Then Wednesday they almost steal a win against -300 Washington, on the road! I took the Isles +250 there.

Now they play Pitt and they have a decent shot at winning this game. Also, Pitt has yet to win at home this season, in a new arena. Not much home ice at the moment.

I like your other picks, but if the Pens lose tonight, you'll have a losing night regardless of winning the other three games.

The Isles are the play, or if you're confident take the -1.5. You'll lose a lot less if they lose and you could still have a losing night.

Two cents.
    Last edited by InTheRed; 10-15-10 at 03:47 PM.

MoneyHappy
    MoneyHappy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't do -1.5 bets that's why I didn't bet them -1.5.

While yes the Islanders have been playing well, I don't see them having a very good chance at winning this game.

I understand where you're coming from completely and trust me I don't want to lay the -230 juice but the Penguins come out and win this one handily for their first home win. I appreciate the feedback sir, good luck on your plays.