DerekVL
    DerekVL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

DVL's Thursday Plays

I'll admit that I'm a little embarassed about going 0-3 last night. Losing two games in overtime, and watching Backstrom miss shooting an easy open net in the Washington last night especially killed me. But I'll try again today, I feel good about two picks.

BIG Play
    NHL: Philadelphia Vs. Tampa Bay
    Pick: Over (+5.5 at 1.80)

Taking Philadelphia moneyline should be the easiest pick of the night. Unfortunately the odds also show that and currently sit at 1.50. My pick for this game is the over. Boucher is an unknown in net right now, he either looks really hot or has a bomb of a game. Dan Ellis is in net for the Lightning, it's his first start and Tampa's defense has looked spotty at best. I really like the over in this game, I know trends say betting over has been brutal this season. But the lack of defense/rest in this game for the teams leans toward betting the over. Call it a hunch, but I really really like this bet.

SMALL Play
    NHL: Nashville Vs. St. Louis
    Pick: Nashville (ML at 1.95)

The numbers are what gets me in this game. Nashville are currently the point and a half favorites in puckline, yet are the underdogs in Moneyline. I really am high on Nashville this year, and I know that they played last night and looked great. But I don't think that's enough for me to not see a game against St. Louis at home as a favorable matchup for the Predators. I'm setting this as a small bet for tonight, and I really like the payout.

Take what you will... I hope my record will bump to 2-3 tonight.

doggydog
    doggydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

these are great pick i like these too i also think nashville will be under