GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

NHL Blowjobs For October

Going to test out the NHL market. By the end of October if I am completely lost I am done.

Atlanta/Los Angeles o6 +105 (1x)
    In two meetings last year these two teams combined for 20 goals. In the last five meetings overall these teams have combined for 49 goals, that is over 9 goals per game. How fast paced do you think this game can get? Atlanta is already off to the high scoring start. In their two games 14 goals have been scored. While not much has been scored in the Kings first two games the Kings played on the road in both games.

Atlanta Thrashers +170 (1x)
    Just do it, no reason Thrashers can't win a high scoring game in LA. Sure, Atlanta was pathetic on the road last year but I think they should improve on that mark this year. Atlanta has won the last three meetings. The power play hasn't been good this year for LA and it has led to them having a real hard time scoring goals. If they can't score then Atlanta stands a great chance at +170. I do think they will be a lot better though putting the puck in the net.

Detroit Red Wings -215 (0.5x)
    Really think big things are in store for the Wings this year. They seem focused and motivated after a disappointing year last year where they didn't win the Central for the first time in 9 years. Colorado played in Philadelphia last night and now have to go face a very strong home team in Detroit. Looking like Jimmy Howard may get the start, he shut out the Ducks 4-0 in the opener and has some very good numbers against Colorado. Only 2.01 goals against average in three games against the Avs, compared to Osgood's 3.50 average and 0-3 record in his last three games against Colorado.

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257
    MrNeverWrong's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am riding the Red Wings all the way

pucksandbeer
    pucksandbeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Like the ATL pick

Smithers-Jones
    Smithers-Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Playing the Over 6 Atl - LA