t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Take the Under in the Flyers-Avs

Flyers have looked a little flat in the first two games. They were very opportunistic in their win against Pittsburgh, but overall they have had a lot of trouble setting up anything in the zone. Low-scoring game in this one.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Flyers have looked a little flat in the first two games. They were very opportunistic in their win against Pittsburgh, but overall they have had a lot of trouble setting up anything in the zone. Low-scoring game in this one.
    Home ice, home opener, raising of the banner wont get them going? Against a high scoring Avalanche team?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I dont think any of that home opener and raising of the banner stuff matters.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think any of that home opener and raising of the banner stuff matters.
    Then you ovibously do not know the game of hockey. Ever hear of momentum? Big part of hockey

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

2-0 after first period.

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257
    MrNeverWrong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Empty net

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

t-wizzle I watched the Flyers opening game in Pittsburgh last Thursday and thought they plenty of jump, which was particularly evident in the middle period of that one. I think you can't help but gain extra motivation and jump when you play a division rival, particularly when it's against Crosby and co in their building (new).
    I agree they had trouble getting going in the game against the Blues on Saturday and I was certainly glad just to see them gain the single point in that road contest. Afterall this is the time of year when these points are so valuable and the importance of these early points will be on full display down the stretch come the latter part of March and into early April. In fact these are the points that will hopefully prevent having to go to a shootout in the 82nd game just to qualify for the postseason.