Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

NJ/Pit over 5.5

I like this over allot. I think 5.5 is low. NJ is playing a more attacking style now with all three forward lines pressuring and Brodeur has been shaky lately. Pit is Pit so they can score. The Devils have some injuries on defense and Rolston is hurt and he's a defensive forward. Also they are rivals so they may be some power plays. I'm going to make is a big bet!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Good luck .. your going against many people on this site so good luck!

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257
    MrNeverWrong's Avatar Become A Pro!

This could be a 3-2 game near the end and an open net goal will proly hit the OVER. I was on the under but will take the OVER aswell. Devils first line will do some damage today

Miser

Quote Originally Posted by MrNeverWrong View Post
    This could be a 3-2 game near the end and an open net goal will proly hit the OVER. I was on the under but will take the OVER aswell. Devils first line will do some damage today

Don't go with the over cause of me I don't want to cost you money. I just think that this game has a good chance to be a score fest. Also it seems over the last times these to have met NJ has taken it to the Pens so NJ to win this may be a good bet too.

Larsson_76
    Larsson_76's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think it will be over 5,5, and its more fun to watch when you played over then under :P

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257

Quote Originally Posted by Miser View Post

Don't go with the over cause of me I don't want to cost you money. I just think that this game has a good chance to be a score fest. Also it seems over the last times these to have met NJ has taken it to the Pens so NJ to win this may be a good bet too.
    I appreciate you saying that but Crosby will put up points today because Ovi put up 2 goals and is playing Ottawa today. Yes, I do think Crosby and Ovi's games are inter-connected.

callmeboondox404
    callmeboondox404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

i took the under

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Miser View Post
    I like this over allot. I think 5.5 is low. NJ is playing a more attacking style now with all three forward lines pressuring and Brodeur has been shaky lately. Pit is Pit so they can score. The Devils have some injuries on defense and Rolston is hurt and he's a defensive forward. Also they are rivals so they may be some power plays. I'm going to make is a big bet!

pitts has killed me already every game thius year no more betting on pitts anymore for a few weeks

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257

Devils are in a lot of trouble with such a Garbage Offense

Miser

NJ