soni
    soni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i'm for the sharks too!
    they shouldn't lose 3 times in a row

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36693

I haven't been betting any playoff hockey since i've been too wrapped up with baseball right now, but most definately i'd be taking a stab on the Penguins at +133 if i was playing. That's a pretty good number to be getting on what i feel is just the superior team. Fleury, who i feel is the key to any Pens success, has elevated his game magnificently so far in the post season. As for the Sharks/Stars i haven't really thought about that game enough to give an opinion.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

am actually shaken . lol
    scared to even pick this shi now .
    am thinking maybe whatever I think in this time and space I'm in past few 4 days to SIMPLY DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I THINK ! man that shiot can work like a charm .
    wtf would i take the gd canadiens . haha
    am playing but in a way am serious .
    compared flyers beating wash to mont beating bos a little ? NOT
    or was it that i just was liking the odds and really i dont know wtf i am doing . yeah that's it .
    ooh well , about to go 3 in a row on the right side , so i say i dont know . how about neither dogs win , yeah that's it .
    Last edited by chipski; 04-29-08 at 02:36 AM.

soni

chipski - that's the beauty in sports - when dogs win (usually road dogs), if you capture that moment then you can make some money. now i don't say pitts or sharks win or lose, but they're definitely worth a shot!

don't let it go random, just wait for the right moment, time span and go!

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is time and space not always friendly ? haha

Quote Originally Posted by soni View Post
    chipski - that's the beauty in sports - when dogs win (usually road dogs), if you capture that moment then you can make some money. now i don't say pitts or sharks win or lose, but they're definitely worth a shot!

don't let it go random, just wait for the right moment, time span and go!
    yes siiir !!! but my confidence is sure enough not on a high .
    i really think the nyr win this one tonight even though i love pitt to advance and think they are the better team .
    not sure how i could ever take sj because dall is better and are playing in tex . was looking at sj as having a sweet advantage playing in the shark tank and that truned out to be a joke .
    my dog is the avs for the night .
    picking the whole board you always are setting yourself up for some losses right , my selections tonight could be 1 - 2 for nhl just like they could go 3 - 0 or the most likely 2 - 1 .
    i need some good space for sure , you know where they sell that ? haha if all 3 away teams win tonight i will think i am cursed . lol

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like San Jose tonight, Dallas is not that much better than San Jose. Turco has played great, but San Jose has out shot the Stars by in both games. I am kind of worried about the Sharks penalty kill, but they did have the best road pk in the league this year. Overall I think these teams are very evenly matched, the Stars are playing well, but are not dominating the Sharks by any means. So I would take the road dog in this situation, it seems to be Sharks or pass.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

san jose is the best road team there is
    if they are EVER GONNA WIN A GAME
    it will be tonite

i will take a shot on them

soni

woohoo line for san jose dropped significantly