WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I got 5.5 under started with Dallas then changed my mind went with ducks.

They looked good the other night at home.

Anyways I really the the Bruins tomorrow, what do u think?
    no way....Canada will kill these guys if they lose and blow a 3-1 series lead...I'm waiting till tomorrow to decide but may make an under play...game 7 should be tight with not many risks taken...a lot like today's games....

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    no way....Canada will kill these guys if they lose and blow a 3-1 series lead...I'm waiting till tomorrow to decide but may make an under play...game 7 should be tight with not many risks taken...a lot like today's games....
    I have watched the last two games and Boston just poors it on in the third period. Seems like Canada is to tired by end of game.

-200 on mont is way to high. One of he fav is going down don't u think

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I have watched the last two games and Boston just poors it on in the third period. Seems like Canada is to tired by end of game.

-200 on mont is way to high. One of he fav is going down don't u think

maybe....undecided until tomorrow but may lean to taking the unders instead and the puck line +160 on montreal....boston winning would be taking 2 road games in a row...very hard and montreal was leading last game...just blew it giving up chances and goals...there will be empty net chances if they have the lead....

First 12