ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

habs@ buins saturday night

what ae everyones thoughts here? do the bruins hold value at +115? they are at home, have won 2 of 3, starting to score and get going. now coming home in an elim game, why not?

Msquad
    Msquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    what ae everyones thoughts here? do the bruins hold value at +115? they are at home, have won 2 of 3, starting to score and get going. now coming home in an elim game, why not?

I think its going under5

its anyones game in my mind

ryanXL977

yeah under i likey too
    but what about winner

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am going to make a play on the Habs. Home ice has meant nothing since game 3, same as momentum. 4-1 Habs, 3-2 Habs, 2-1 Boston, 1-0 Habs, 5-1 Boston. I think being away from the Bell centre will enable the Canadiens to focus on putting the Bruins away.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to pick I would go with Montreal, but there are too many unknowns. How will Carey Price rebound? After losing every game this season to the Canadiens, can they really take 3 out of 6 from them in the playoffs? Will the Canadiens power play get on track? Can Boston keep skating with Montreal? Can Boston keep controlling the puck against a far superior team? I can't answer enough of them to pick a winner.

ryanXL977

so if the game were a pick em, what would you do? take habs right? thats how i am looking at it. my buddy is from boston and will la no juice, straight up 500 bones.
    would you not HAVE to take montreal there?

Dashwood Clipper

If the game were a pickem I would be on the Habs already, the line value is why I havent made a play yet.

ryanXL977

my thoughts exactly sir

go sharks!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah most folks - me included - on the under. Can't see the Habs being as loose as they were in the 3rd last game. No opinion on a side, but would lean to MTL

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

No question Montreal is more skilled, however, Boston is definitely more physical and now has some confidence to go along with the desperation of playing another must win game tonight.

I like the B's chances but wont actually bet on a side this game. Too close to call and I couldn't bet either team with any confidence.

Plus, as was already mentioned, not sure how rookie goalie Price will handle his last game meltdown.

Dashwood Clipper

Ive watched Price a few teams this year, and he has shown the ability to bounce back after a bad game. I think he will be solid tonight. I would bet on Price bouncing back before i would bet on the Bruins scoring 5 again.

ryanXL977

i am amazed this game is under 5 at this point
    so many chances

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Montreal chokers ....exactly why I dont bet them.. Price who

Dashwood Clipper

god damn heartless canadiens, cant hold a lead. hope they lose at home. as for me this is my last post, my opinion is worthshit , and my plays suck.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    god damn heartless canadiens, cant hold a lead. hope they lose at home. as for me this is my last post, my opinion is worthshit , and my plays suck.
    Dash:

Don't be so hard on yourself, I personally like your writing style and think you know your stuff.

What happens on the ice is out of our control and can make us look like geniuses or chumps on any given day.

Stick around, you're good for the group.

ryanXL977

tell you what, i knew when that game was 1-1 it was headed over
    didnt know HOW FAR OVER

Dashwood Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Dash:

Don't be so hard on yourself, I personally like your writing style and think you know your stuff.

What happens on the ice is out of our control and can make us look like geniuses or chumps on any given day.

Stick around, you're good for the group.
    Thanks Betplom, I appreciate that, I know winning and losing is part of it, guess I just needed to get away from the computer for a while. I was frustrated by the lack of effort by the Canadiens, but most of us were. I think I was more upset that I faded ryan from taking the Bruins. On the bright side i made a nice profit on the the Houston/Utah second half under. Gotta love those soft halftime lines.

ryanXL977

no worries my man, its my fault for taking a road team

i may do flames tonite
    itll be tough but home dogs rule

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28138

concerning game 7 on monday night, montreal is 26-0 lifetime when they are up 3-1 in a series while boston has never won a series while down 3-1, they are 0-20 lifetime. kovalev has played 5 time in a game 7 and has been on the winning side all 5 times.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by xxx View Post
    concerning game 7 on monday night, montreal is 26-0 lifetime when they are up 3-1 in a series while boston has never won a series while down 3-1, they are 0-20 lifetime. kovalev has played 5 time in a game 7 and has been on the winning side all 5 times.
    Interesting info, however I wouldn't use any of it when considering which side to play in this game.

ryanXL977

im doin bruins
    no doubt
    im doing them
    they have the mo
    they have won in monreal
    doin em for 2 units