newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

can the stars sweep vs the ducks?

what do you think?.............if they dominated the ducks at anaheim.....imagine what they can do at home..........10-0 dallas win next game?.........

what do you think? can they sweep?

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

why not?
    i can see sweeps for all the teams that are up 2-0

lowbets
    lowbets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill be on the dallas side of each game. Didnt be on the futures although I should have. And sweep is very possible from what we have seen from the last 2 games.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see it, simply because it is human nature to relax when you go out and take 2 on the road from a team that people thought would whoop your ass. Ducks will be good value in the road games because they will win at least one.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't see it, simply because it is human nature to relax when you go out and take 2 on the road from a team that people thought would whoop your ass. Ducks will be good value in the road games because they will win at least one.
    I understand this logic and usually would agree but Anaheim hasn't looked very good since the season started. I wouldn't be surprised to see a sweep. ( I wouldn't BET on that though).

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I called Dallas in this series before it began. I have Dallas Pens playing for the cup.

bostonfanbarca
    bostonfanbarca's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas will loose one

Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good call on Dallas, J$. 2-1 dogs for the series before it began, and they are really dominating. Can't say I'm not surprised by this, although Ducks struggled vs. Dallas during the season.
    I'm puzzled by the line on Game 3 here, with Dallas only -135 at home. Ducks have simply been outplayed & outsmarted so far, but it's "do or die" for them right here. I don't see them bouncing back, personally.
    Sundram
    Last edited by Sundram; 04-14-08 at 12:03 AM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    I called Dallas in this series before it began. I have Dallas Pens playing for the cup.
    Nice call I got Pens +700 to win it all 3 units