the games not over but that was his only play and it looks good right now

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

This San Jose game is going to get good in the last 2

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    Just let it go Low.. no point in even responding to the guy.. he's basically shitting on this awsome thread by xxx so I'm just gonna try to respect his thread and not respond to the guy anymore. Even minus the unit system my record speaks for itself below
    Take the high road

lowbets
    lowbets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lowbets View Post
    5* Rangers +110
    5* Colorado +105
    5* Calgary +170

Put $150 on each, and parleyed the three for $75.

WINNERSS!!!

$150 on Rangers = $165
    $150 on Colorado = $158
    $150 on Calgary = $255

$75 Parley on the Above 3 = $797

+$1,375

j$

quite a day for you Lowbets

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

No such thing as play strength ?

So why have 3* 5* 7* 10* if someones willing to bet more they obviously feel strongly about the play they are making. No?
    More ... than what? You can't feel stronger about something when you bet the same every night.

From looking at other 'best plays' thread you can see that reguardless of how many a persons unit is the more they put as a unit the more they feel strongly for that bet to win. So yes to me there is play strength.
    It's hard to believe you missed the point as much as you did.

And beginners luck for j$, I assume your beginners luck has already run aground then huh ? Although my ship has yet to sail.
    Good night, bad night, I'm still here plugging away on yet another winning season, just like in the MLB to date and NBA in 07/08. That's what happens when you don't bet 25% of your bankroll every night with unrated, overstaked plays. It eventually runs out, usually sooner rather than later.

j$

Wow and here we thought the idiot in you had shut the phuck up but no. Whats that another losing night from u negative units...just wondering how deep u gonna dig your own hole.. how many people have to chime in and tell u to shut the phuck up?Tell ya what i'll take this +17 units in 1 day and help your cram it right up your ass where u like it.

Wyndham

Wow and here we thought the idiot in you had shut the phuck up but no. Whats that another losing night from u negative units...just wondering how deep u gonna dig your own hole.. how many people have to chime in and tell u to shut the phuck up?Tell ya what i'll take this +17 units in 1 day and help your cram it right up your ass where u like it.
    Money management, kid. One of my worst nights of 2008 barely dents the bankroll. Advanced condolences when you lose 30u in a single night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrite
    just let it go Low.. no point in even responding to the guy..
    Short memory?

lowbets
    lowbets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like it was said earlier 10units for j$ could be 100 per unit where as 10units for you may be $10 everyones different with their dollar amounts for units. As I posted earlier my 7unit play Sunday was actually less money then my 5 unit play on the same day. As shown in the picture I attached.

j$

Just let it go Low this guys made himself look like an ass not us.

j$

wow u mean I might go down 30 units and be down 300 today when I'm up 2700 now wow I should feel so lucky u told me that

j$

Hey wyn take a look at the right column thats if everones play was 1 unit I'm sure that was put up to shut your mouth and where are you in the 1 unit plays? AT THE BOTTOM. Where are we? AT THE TOP

Wyndham

As I posted earlier my 7unit play Sunday was actually less money then my 5 unit play on the same day. As shown in the picture I attached.
    That makes no sense. 1 unit, no matter how many bucks it is, is 1 unit. No?

But at least you do have varying play strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid
    Hey wyn take a look at the right column thats if everones play was 1 unit I'm sure that was put up to shut your mouth and where are you in the 1 unit plays? AT THE BOTTOM. Where are we? AT THE TOP
    At the "bottom" (you blind?) of ... what?

I lost a couple units on the night. Big whoop. I've got problems if I chase and start betting 40 units a night with horrible chalk to boot.

By the way, you're missing the point over and over. A unit for me is more than 10 units for you. It's not the number of units on a single play; it's everything else I've explained. But I wouldn't expect a degenerate to understand. Maybe in time ... like when you hit puberty.

Good job on not responding, by the way. You're about as disciplined a man as you are a bettor.

j$

Do u ever shut the phuck up u should change your name to whine&cheese. SHUT THE PHUCK UP WE'RE TIRED OF YOU.

Wyndham

Do u ever shut the phuck up u should change your name to whine&cheese. SHUT THE PHUCK UP WE'RE TIRED OF YOU.
    Do you ever do anything other than sit on your budget PC and post illiterate messages on a forum?

Still avoiding the points at hand. And still responding. By the way, who's "we?" I'll be back in about eight hours to check some scores if I get five minutes. See you online then.

Wyndham

I said I'm going ... but in j$ language that means I'm staying.

No, I'm going.

I'm staying.

Dammit - I can't decide! I'm gonna have to toss a coin and bet 10 units on heads.

YES - it was HEADS! Woohoo! Off I go to that place they call life.

j$

want some cheese with that whine

j$

It's ok cause I know your at home beating off in front of your dog playing everyone of my picks.loser

First 12