Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Olympic Men's Pucks

Anyone have any thoughts on any of the games?

A couple that stand out imo are

Czech vs Canada...Czech +143 ML...

Is Canada going to bounce back, or are they all done??

Finland vs Germany...Finns -2.5 (-105)

Both teams are good defensivley.

IMO Germany may not even score the question is can The Finns win by 3? They are probabbly the hottest team in the tournament.

I also am eyeing Russia..-.5 (-119) and the over 5.5

I like the Russians alot in this spot. Waiting for some Patriotic Americans to pound the US to make the line better.

Any comments or analyisis more than welcome.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Interesting games. These games will decide playoff opponents. For example if Sweden loses it gets switzerland as a opponent almost surely. Our local bookmaker here in Finland took that game off the board. I personally think the guys are pros and none of the teams will deliberately lose.

Finns playing really good hockey, but it's all up to how much Germans will motivate them. They are capable of winning by big numbers, but they already won the group. Still Finland -2.5 the better choise imo.

Russia also looking good. They have the best offensive lines with a lot of individual skill. They played like shit against Kazakhstan winning only 1-0 but destroyed Latvia 9-2 the next day. Nabakov has been really good in goal. Really dangerous team when having a good day.

Canada-Czech tough call. Both teams haven't played their best hockey yet. Will stay away personally.

Will look into the games a bit in-dept tomorrow.