Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question for Juuso, others

Are Finland's consecutive shutouts the product of weak opposition or a sign of things to come?

If this team is as solid as they seem defensively, I think their game against the Czechs could dictate a play on the under.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hi, just woke up with a hangover. Finland is pretty good defensively, but the goalies has also been excellent. Today Antero Niittymaki of Philadelphia Flyers will start between the posts. He was really reliable in the goal agaist the Swiss. I'm expecting low scoring game and careful start from both. This is a must win for Czech and Finland wants to continue their strong play and show they can beat also strong opponents. Both teams have excellent offensive lines, but i hardly think it will be a shootout game.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penaltys will dictate the score. If these guys are on the powerplay alot it could be a high scoring game.
    Players of this calibur with all that open ice will score on the pp no matter hoq good the goalkeeping is.

juuso

You're right Dead Money. Power play will probably make the difference here. Finland has had a killer PP so far, but it will be much harder opponent this time. Really hard game to predict imo.

Razz

Thanks guys. Guess I'll just lay off and enjoy the game. It should be one of the better games so far, though I think the Czechs will win in the end.

juuso

Finland 4-2

Again really killer game from the 1st line. These guys play really beutiful hockey. I think Finland is the Dark Horse in this tournament. Niittymaki playing on a really high level on the goal right now. J. Ruutu did really awful hit on Jagr and got called for boarding and game misconduct, 5+20. That was really unnessary, but i hope Jagr is ok. Probably just a mild concussion but he couldn't continue the game.

Razz

They aren't a dark horse anymore. Congratulations on having a national team with a realistic shot at a medal.