Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favorite team and player?

I am new here and a huge hockey fan, I would like to know who is everyone's favorite team and player..

I will be contributing to this part of the forum almost every day once the season starts.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

welcome!
    Flyers homer here
    Claude Giroux with Ville Leino running a close 2nd....both a few 100k under the million dollar/yr mark i might add.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    welcome! Flyers homer here Claude Giroux with Ville Leino running a close 2nd....both a few 100k under the million dollar/yr mark i might add.
    Flyers for me lol I love giroux he reminds me of Forsberg who is my Favorite player. Peter the Great

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Montreal Canadiens, favorite player is Mike Cammalleri. However I just bought a Reebok authentic PK Subban jersey, he might take over the #1 spot on my list sooner than later!

whiteout2713
    whiteout2713's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Flyers fan here. Claude Giroux is my man-crush!

ClipShow14
    ClipShow14's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharks baby!!! lets go get em

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Flyers fan GOOD!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-15 at 03:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Canucks and Pavel Bure, even though he is retired. I guess modern era I like the Sedins but no one will ever top Bure in my books.
    Attached Images  

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Keyboard, Savard is good..but after the biggest choke of a team in nhl history, no bruin player will ever be good in my books, ever again, sorry

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Man13 View Post
    Keyboard, Savard is good..but after the biggest choke of a team in nhl history, no bruin player will ever be good in my books, ever again, sorry
    No need to apologize for being irrational.

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Canucks and Pavel Bure, even though he is retired. I guess modern era I like the Sedins but no one will ever top Bure in my books.
    DennisGreenBay, when did you become a Bure fan?

Before or after he scored a goal when Linden approached him to celebrate and Bure selfishly skated past him to hug other teammates?

Before or after he held the team to ranson when negotiating during their Cup run?

Before or after he quit on the Canucks in '98 and forced a trade?

He did score Kournikova in her (physical) prime though.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bruins roll this year, for sure!! Lets go!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post
    DennisGreenBay, when did you become a Bure fan?

Before or after he scored a goal when Linden approached him to celebrate and Bure selfishly skated past him to hug other teammates?

Before or after he held the team to ranson when negotiating during their Cup run?

Before or after he quit on the Canucks in '98 and forced a trade?

He did score Kournikova in her (physical) prime though.

Wow you are one bitter (former) Canucks fan sir. No non current or former Canucks fan would know all of the above.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Wow you are one bitter (former) Canucks fan sir. No non current or former Canucks fan would know all of the above.
    I found the hockey sharp of the forum and my competition, with that comment

.Lets have a great season!

trade88

Unfortunately, he's wrong. I already told him I've been a Blackhawks fan for 35 years.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Unfortunately, he's wrong. I already told him I've been a Blackhawks fan for 35 years.
    Maybe I didnt find the hockey sharp lol

Whats with all the moves your boys are doing over there in Chicago? Does loyalty NOT mean anything to the Blackhawks GM?? Makes me sick , I understand the cap issue, but, letting Niemi go? Same with the Habs and Halak, where is the loyalty?

trade88

Let me add one more thing about the Canucks.

Burke and Crawford should not only be sued for the Bertuzzi-Moore incident... they should be beaten down. If that was my kid who had been hit after the GM and coach incited the retaliation of a clean hit on Naslund, I would be in prison right now for avenging my boy.

For that matter, OJ wouldn't have been golfing for years if I were Fred Goldman.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Let me add one more thing about the Canucks. Burke and Crawford should not only be sued for the Bertuzzi-Moore incident... they should be beaten down. If that was my kid who had been hit after the GM and coach incited the retaliation of a clean hit on Naslund, I would be in prison right now for avenging my boy. For that matter, OJ wouldn't have been golfing for years if I were Fred Goldman.
    Moore deserved to be knocked the fcuk out but not by a sucker punch. He wasn't injured from the punch itself but from the ensuing dog pile (with BOTH Avalanche and Canucks on top). The bottom line was Moore was a soup-can player who was never going anywhere and became more famous from getting knocked out then he would have from his hockey skills. Moore taunted Bertuzzi and refused to fight him. If he had balls to just drop the gloves and take his rightful lumping the whole thing wouldn't have happened and it would have been squashed and Moore and Bertuzzi would be having a beer in the bar after the game instead of Moore in the hospital. If you duck like a coward you will get cheap-shotted instead. You are seeing a lot more bad injuries these days and it's because players choose to be cheap and run away from their problems instead of slugging it out.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Moore deserved to be knocked the fcuk out but not by a sucker punch. He wasn't injured from the punch itself but from the ensuing dog pile (with BOTH Avalanche and Canucks on top). The bottom line was Moore was a soup-can player who was never going anywhere and became more famous from getting knocked out then he would have from his hockey skills. Moore taunted Bertuzzi and refused to fight him. If he had balls to just drop the gloves and take his rightful lumping the whole thing wouldn't have happened and it would have been squashed and Moore and Bertuzzi would be having a beer in the bar after the game instead of Moore in the hospital. If you duck like a coward you will get cheap-shotted instead. You are seeing a lot more bad injuries these days and it's because players choose to be cheap and run away from their problems instead of slugging it out.
    so true

inflames
    inflames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14616

Sharks and Big Joe! Peter Forsberg is awesome too but I guess he's retired now

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

I found the hockey sharp of the forum and my competition
    better pack a lunch

looking forward to your contributions as you sound like you know your hockey and if theres one things we loves here its Hockeys!
    anyone secured tickets yet?

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Kings.

DREWWWWWWWWWWW DOOOOUGGGHHTTYYYY!!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Been a Maple Leafs fan for 30 years now

Favorite of all time is Wayne Gretzky right now i'd say Sid the Kid.

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post

Not Kadri??

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by JumpoffJoeBeezy View Post

Not Kadri??
    I'd say hes my favortive Leaf's prospects.

trade88

I'd say hes my favortive Leaf's prospects.

You don't have many to choose from... unlike the golden years of Benning, Nylund and Boimistruck!

D3 Mighty Ducks

You don't have many to choose from... unlike the golden years of Benning, Nylund and Boimistruck!
    Thats very true. God you keep making remember those glory years compared to what we got now

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

He needs to mature into a man before I think of him as a solid nhl player. I do not like his baby acts what so ever, go to the nfl and do that shit, not the nhl

D3 Mighty Ducks

He needs to mature into a man before I think of him as a solid nhl player. I do not like his baby acts what so ever, go to the nfl and do that shit, not the nhl
    Haha, he is still young and hes already won a Gold medal and a Cup. Not to mention he has 506 points in 5 seasons, thats over 100 points a year. People have the wrong imagine of him in their heads which is unfortunate because nobody says anything about that idiot Ovechkin when he scores a goal and jumps around like a kid. So you tell me who is the more mature one. The one with the Cup and without a doubt the best player in the league right now or Ovie who has nothing but his gay Russian team mates.

P.S. I'm Canadian if you haven't clued in yet.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Haha, he is still young and hes already won a Gold medal and a Cup. Not to mention he has 506 points in 5 seasons, thats over 100 points a year. People have the wrong imagine of him in their heads which is unfortunate because nobody says anything about that idiot Ovechkin when he scores a goal and jumps around like a kid. So you tell me who is the more mature one. The one with the Cup and without a doubt the best player in the league right now or Ovie who has nothing but his gay Russian team mates.

P.S. I'm Canadian if you haven't clued in yet.
    Here is the thing, the gold medal yes is his, the stanley cup is not, he was hurt that game 7 and sat out all of the 3rd period..Fleury won that cup for them.

Ovechkin jumps arouns like a "kid" to keep rating up, thats what the NHL needs.

Do not get me wrong, Sid is good, very good, but...he needs to mature a little more, and he is doing that every single season...i respect him for that.

PS - He ****** me and my americans during the olympics lol

whiteout2713
    whiteout2713's Avatar Become A Pro!

crosby is without a doubt a great player but i wish he would please stop bitching to the refs. hes always in the refs ear after every damn play constantly begging. just shutup and play hockey. hes too good of a hockey player for that.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Ovechkin jumps arouns like a "kid" to keep rating up, thats what the NHL needs.

trade88

PS - He ****** me and my americans during the olympics lol
    Why are Americans even posting in a hockey forum?

12 Last