j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Rediculous Devils

LOL how the phuck do u lose to ths islanders at this point in the season at home against their second string goalie? oo well i guess we move on to tomorrow

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because the Islanders have nothing to play for and no pressure.

Same thing with Toronto, they have been winning as big dogs because they too have no pressure.

This time of the year is tough handicapping the NHL. Bad teams win when they have nothing to lose.

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

And Islanders had only 16 shots vs. 35 by the Devils. What the hell...

mtx
    mtx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Because the Islanders have nothing to play for and no pressure.

Same thing with Toronto, they have been winning as big dogs because they too have no pressure.

This time of the year is tough handicapping the NHL. Bad teams win when they have nothing to lose.
    thats why i ****ing hate the NHL...most unpredictable, BS sport ever....95% of my wagers are on the NBA and teams who should win win 80% of the time....you rarely ever see bullshit upsets...****ing sabres just cost me a $5000 parlay and i just needed them on the -200 ML....

sabres will not make the playoffs now, philly just won and washington came back down 3-1 (something the butt****alos couldn't do)...

mtx
    mtx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    And Islanders had only 16 shots vs. 35 by the Devils. What the hell...
    buffalo had 7 PPs to Toronto's 1 in the first 30 minutes of the game and they were down 3-1....

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, what a shitty day in the NHL today. 0-2 so far. Need Anaheim to win.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

yea tell me about it i had a team on the puckline that lost by 2the devils... sad day for the nhl its getting pretty hard to cap any of these phucking games

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36669

This isn't the first time that the Islanders have gone into NJersey and won as big underdogs and it won't be the last either.