keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Get on Matchbook you fool.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Hey man looks like I'll be following your plays for the first time this season I checked in now and then last season but I will be with you for this season from the beginning. Is 5Dimes a decent book for NHL plays? I never really played NHL there before. GL this season and thanks for everything.
    Sounds good to me man. I have never really checked out 5Dimes for NHL. I mainly just use Pinnacle and Bookmaker. Pinny usually has the best lines of any book. I will have to check in to some new books this season. Thanks for the well wishes, GL to us.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Get on Matchbook you fool.
    Site looks pretty bush league. What's special about it? Lots of good NHL stuff?

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Wow Dennis I am surprised to see you are starting out so soon but your numbers are really good bro. GL

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Wow Dennis I am surprised to see you are starting out so soon but your numbers are really good bro. GL
    Welcome back XB haven't seen you around anywhere thought you died or went to gambling rehab Thanks and good luck to you this year.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Site looks pretty bush league. What's special about it? Lots of good NHL stuff?
    Ridiculous. I worry about you DennisGreen. How a site looks is no indication of its quality. Matchbook allows you to bet the best lines anywhere. No question.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Ridiculous. I worry about you DennisGreen. How a site looks is no indication of its quality. Matchbook allows you to bet the best lines anywhere. No question.
    LOL Pinnacle usually has best that I see you're saying they are better? The main issue is cashouts, are these bozos gonna give me the run around and stall for weeks each time I request a cashout? A B- rating isn't too bad but I prefer A+ sites.
    Last edited by DennisGreen; 09-10-10 at 11:20 AM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Just did some research on Matchbook keyboarding. So you basically offer up bets and others can take them? The site kind of intrigues me now that I know what it's all about. Also how the hell does the site make money if you are just betting other people? Fill me in and I may sign up there

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Just did some research on Matchbook keyboarding. So you basically offer up bets and others can take them? The site kind of intrigues me now that I know what it's all about. Also how the hell does the site make money if you are just betting other people? Fill me in and I may sign up there
    They take a small commission on each bet, I believe. Listen, I'm just looking out for my fellow gambler. You must have Matchbook if you are betting ML and PL. It's a no brainer.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

They take a small commission on each bet, I believe. Listen, I'm just looking out for my fellow gambler. You must have Matchbook if you are betting ML and PL. It's a no brainer.
    Thanks my man I just created an account there. Site seems pretty solid actually

MathewXB
    Update your status

I have heard nothing but good things about matchbook but they are a gambling exchange which makes them a perfect site. No one to screw you over.

MathewXB
    Update your status

Welcome back XB haven't seen you around anywhere thought you died or went to gambling rehab Thanks and good luck to you this year.
    Hey good to be back man almost bit the dust there for a while. But I am back with my pal Zippy, my wheelchair, and we are running strong.

XB

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Just a reminder to anyone who wants to tail or follow my picks I post them on Twitter as well as on here. Name there is DennisGreenSBR. I only post plays there and no write-ups however.

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

no write-ups? sweet f'n ginger brown.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post
    no write-ups? sweet f'n ginger brown.
    GTFO if you're gonna be negative sir. Go jerk off to some topless Pat Kane pics.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

this season on NHL DG!!! let's make some and make it

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mybologne View Post
    this season on NHL DG!!! let's make some and make it
    Oh we will my friend..... we will

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

GTFO if you're gonna be negative sir. Go jerk off to some topless Pat Kane pics.
    classic DG

not even a month in country and he's spewing 15k wagers....i know where this one's going already

i have my own prop bets:

how long till our newest and brightest "member" posts that he needs points to buy a pizza?
    1 month: -125
    2 months: +125
    3 months: +350

will someone on the forum post plays using the terms "we"-"us" within the first month of the reg season?
    yes: -1500
    no: +1500

god i cant wait for hockey to start. i phucking bet football today....can you believe that?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Killing me here Cecil I spit out a bit of my coffee after reading your post that was classic. I'm shocked you are betting NFL I got killed in week 1 but gonna give it another shot.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

I'm shocked you are betting NFL I got killed in week 1 but gonna give it another shot.
    i shoulda stayed away. news flash: viqueens suck this year, eagles can not cover and the bills, much like my picks today, are completely fadable. not to mention the current score of my beloved seachickens....17-0 HT

now is when some self control can really come in handy

*off to go view the coutdown post to the start of nhl*

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Killing me here Cecil I spit out a bit of my coffee after reading your post that was classic. I'm shocked you are betting NFL I got killed in week 1 but gonna give it another shot.
    had a couple 7 point teaser parleys. your whoring lions screwed me on both. what a 4th quarter meltdown.

can't wait for hockey. whats easier 24 point team total or a capitals 1st period over 1.5 goals...yeehaw!!

thursday oct 7th....philly/pitt over 6.5.
    Last edited by Winnipeg Jets; 09-19-10 at 06:39 PM.

trade88
    trade88's Avatar Become A Pro!

How was I being negative? I'm just very thankful there are no write-ups.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    had a couple 7 point teaser parleys. your whoring lions screwed me on both. what a 4th quarter meltdown. can't wait for hockey. whats easier 24 point team total or a capitals 1st period over 1.5 goals...yeehaw!! thursday oct 7th....philly/pitt over 6.5.
    If the PHI/PIT game is on NBC on Sunday it is going over for sure

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by trade88 View Post
    How was I being negative? I'm just very thankful there are no write-ups.
    LOL gonna be a long season tolerating you. Over/under before I threaten to shank you set at 33 days.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Thanks my man I just created an account there. Site seems pretty solid actually
    Best decision you made all year.

Fissics
    Fissics's Avatar Become A Pro!

I probably will start with $1500-$2000. Haven't totally decided what I should start with. I am confident in my skills so I don't think I need too too much, but it's always nice to have some breathing room in case of a prolonged losing streak. Looking forward to making us both money this year
    When you have decided, please let us know. I want to adjust my bankroll accordingly

casola
    casola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Good luck this season, never really bet on NHL, but seems like an untapped resource, so been looking for someone to follow, looks like you could be the one

ahhlenn
    ahhlenn's Avatar Become A Pro!

how come tomorrow's games aren't up for bets at diamond?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fissics View Post
    When you have decided, please let us know. I want to adjust my bankroll accordingly
    I've decided on $1500 for the start of the season and I also will be betting $200-$500 of futures to win divisions, cup etc.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by casola View Post
    Good luck this season, never really bet on NHL, but seems like an untapped resource, so been looking for someone to follow, looks like you could be the one
    NHL is definitely good to bet on as it is the least bet on major sport in North America therefore leading to least corrupt in my opinion

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ahhlenn View Post
    how come tomorrow's games aren't up for bets at diamond?
    Lots of books don't offer preseason betting. I usually stay away from the preseason altogether as you really never know what to expect with half your team being young rookies.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Tips for Tailing Me

I lot of people say they want to tail me, which is fine with me but there are a few things you must know if you choose too.

#1 Expect Highs and Lows
    I went through many winning streaks as well as a few prolonged losing streaks last season. Expect more of the same this year with more winning than losing streaks.

#2 Bankroll Management
    I usually bet $100-$300 range. If your roll is $350 obviously don't bet the same amounts as me. Bet the same weight (ie: 1 and 2 unit bets) for my plays but for whatever unit size you can afford. $10 and $20 bets are fine until you build up your roll.

#3 My Plays
    If I post 3 plays in a day I advise you to play all 3 and for the same weight as I do. This is only if you are tailing blindly and not making any picks on your own. Don't pick and choose 1/3 games if you are tailing me then come here angry that I was responsible for your roll demise. Ultimately one day your goal should be to do your own capping

#4 Tilt Bets/Chasing
    Unfortunately sometimes I go on tilt and chase my losses on rough days. I am going to try and do my best to avoid that this year and accept that I won't make money every single day of the week I would advise you not to go down in flames with me when I'm on tilt. Just stick to the plays I posted before the first games of the day.

#5 Have Fun
    As lame as this sounds you should enjoy watching hockey and not get too bent out of shape if you lose a few bucks. It is a long season so don't let one bad day clean you out. GL this year everyone let's make some money!

ahhlenn
    ahhlenn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lots of books don't offer preseason betting. I usually stay away from the preseason altogether as you really never know what to expect with half your team being young rookies.
    when is the official start of the season? sorry for such a noob question hahaha...

*edit* nm i found it out. oct 7
    Last edited by ahhlenn; 09-21-10 at 11:25 AM.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Sound Advice DG.

majestece
    majestece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

FINAL NHL Overall 229-174-8 (56.82%) $5106.64
    MLB Overall 94-75-6 (55.62%) +$2421.91

Since those are the statistics, not tailing you will be foolish for me. BOL to this season.

First 12345 ... Last