newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Islanders/Lightning, 3/11

who do you think will win and why?

most of the people are saying islanders....i just don't get why...am i missing something here......i thought they were pretty evenly matched plus the game is in tampa bay.......anyone mind explaining...

thanx

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

wont touch this game, tb 1-9 L10 and nyi 3-7 L10. NYI will be motivated as they are 7 pts behind a playoff spot and a win will bring them closer, they have also beaten TB 3 last meetings. At +110 nyi have good value. Not much going on in tb, since they lost richards and prospal offence is down.
    Last edited by xxx; 03-11-08 at 01:46 PM.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

thanx xxx

i was thinking about betting on this game but ur right , its too risky actually

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are other factors involved here too. Its a must win for NYI and for TB, the more they lose, the better their lottery position.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

i learned a few times not to bet on islanders. ive seen them put up 52 shots and not score a goal. Plus martin st loius and vincent lacavlier can go off at any time. i think depietro will be the difference though. islanders 3-2

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah sure they lost after putting up 52 shots against flr but that was because the goalie was standing on his head. If you could tell me beforehand that my team would put up 52 shots, id put my money down on that team anytime! Regardless if the other goalies Marty Brodeur even!
    Its like poker, sometimes you lose even when you should win.

j$

yea that was the game i couldnt believe 52 shots no goals. but like i said i think depietro will be the difference here

j$

HAT TRICK!! Lecavalier