Well back to the grind,we are going to be in for it today,get your hart pills ready and the tranquillizers.
Me on the other hand I'll roll a spliff and have chill the chivas in the freezer so i won't need no ice.

The Senator have had a easy time with this season,looking for all the world like they where going to just walk straight into the Stanley Cup Finals to face a western team but....
Things as turn into vinegar so much so that tonight nearly 1/2 the team is missing including Alfie & Heatley.Ray Emory as been a disgrace in net and Gerber even if he is a hard worker is a bit of sieve in net.So why pick them tonight,well they lost Saturday night vs a low-down Toronto Team that was ripe for the taking.Now they are facing another divisional foe that as delusions of grandueur that will soon disappear.So tonight will be gut check time for a depleted OTT team that needs a win in a worst way!!!We will not have them at +1.15 to many times this year,THIS IS NOT A GIMME but i like this situation .

GO SENS GO+1.15 !!!