NHL 3-Pack Tuesday

Buffalo -105
    Minnesota +121
    Tampa Bay +115

Best Bet = Buffalo up to -110

Parker
    Parker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello mates,

Despite another probable Kowalchuk absence, I can't see Trashers chance as such a low. Atlanta is back on winning ways(won last 3, didn't lose last 4 in regulation). As they have bad record against Flyers and will be without Ilya, they will focus on defence and I can't see reason, why they wouldn't kept at home the game close in worst case. Odds are main reason for this bet as Pinnacle offer @2,3 DNB for Trashers (4/10).

My another pick will be Islanders DNB, @2,4, Pinnacle, 3/10. Again heavilly underrated quality home team. The true is that Islanders are out of form or rather out of results(lost last 4), but they are awaiting Mighty Ducks whose serie is even more black(lost last 6). Teemu Selanne will return to Ducks sqaud, but that's surelly isn't right reason for high belief in Ducks in overall situation. Islanders have very good H2H against Ducks lately. Small stakes, but valuable odds IMO.

And my last pick is really sweet, more accurately sweet are odds. This is maybe rule nr.1 in NHL betting...when you see odds above 3,0, go for it, it's automatically value, almost doesn't matter squad situation, actual form, home advantage etc. Moreover, here we have luxury of DNB. Kings, @3,2, Pinnacle, 2/10. Kings are maybe worst team in NHL(from table point of view), but they are in very solid form lately generally even at away. That's not all, they didn't lose in regulation to Rangers in last 4. They are wrongly underrated here mostly because of Rangers famous name and obviously because of strong Rangers form. But this is NHL and is really hard to see some strong favourite in this competition. The odds have surely value IMO, however due to current Rangers run I can recommend only very low stakes.