Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

1/29 Iced Up Return

ok coming off the break obviously, and we got money to make!!

What you do is this, You go get Dallas and Vancouver up on your page, you go to the Total that sits at 5 -125 AND YOU BEAT THE F**KING SNOT OUT OF IT!
    No way no how this total stays under 5, Luongo out, 5 Defenders between the teams are out, and its the first game off the break, itll take a second to be defensively sound

Dall/ Nucks Over 5 -125

Ok you might have seen me say in the ncaa ML stuff that my new friend over there does, i mentioned Ottawa, so i mention it here too, im not the biggest fan of juice? -145 to me is a fortune! some dont see it that way but i hate juice, I dont care if its Sponsored by Tropicana mang, i dont pay it lol

Ottawa is a Play for sure, they WILL walk into NYI again, they love it here, granted they lost here last time out? Yeah ok they were 15 - 2 IN the Isles house before that so uh ill have to settle for 15 -3 now! Heatley out sucks for sure, but the Isles arent organized enough to take out the Sens

Sens ML -145 (ill pay it today)

Buffalow! so low, the buffalo, Totonka!! lol
    -115? does that say -115 for the home Ning? Out of your F**king mind today if you got Buffalo on your board! Seek help immediately! 1-800-Clueless!!

TB Ning ML -115

Then you head to Toronto and put a coin in the slot that says ST LOUIS SUCKS!! had us all fooled that they had gotten better, then THE ROAD CAME!!
    St Louis Couldnt win a Snowball fight in Turkey vs the Turkish Choir! They hate the Road!!

Leafs -128 ML

Well ok -135 is More than cheap enough to Have MR NABOKOV!! First goalie in 6 years go to SCORELESS in an All star game!! SO YA THINK HES AFRAID OF THE OILERS?

Lets see, First game back from SHUTTING DOWN The whole East! yeah first game back Thank god isnt at home! the Tank has Tanked quite a few people this year, so since they are here in Edm and i got Nabokov and you dont? SOLD!!

Le Shark ML -135

DROP THE PUCK!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    im not the biggest fan of juice?
    Your selections make this statement hard to believe.
    BTW, I love the Sabres tonight.

betplom
    maniac

Two teams I'll NEVER bet as favourites (this season) are Tampa & Toronto.

FYI: St. Louis may not be a very good team but neither is Toronto, the Blues have a number of Toronto born & raised players and they don't play in Toronto often, when they do, there are usually alot of their freinds and family in attendance at the Air Canada Centre to see them play, this gives them extra incentive to play well in their hometown (Toronto).

This is why (I believe) the Leafs tend to have better results on the road (as underdogs). Hockey is big in Canada and there is no bigger hockey market than Toronto, that plus the fact alot of NHL players are from Southern Ontario makes playing against the Leafs a special event, this factor should not be discounted when handicapping Leaf games.

Magica10

lol

anyway yeah sure!

welp 3 - 2 on the night except for the two low line favs Blowin it, had to pay some juice for a couple of wins, rare to see that much juice on my board but it was a positive day none the less

Ciao!

Magica10

oh and FYI!

lol oh and FYI big guy

Feel free to give your Brilliant Excerpts AFTER the game is over next time again lol

Keep your Comments mang, make a thread of your own and post away!!

betplom
    maniac

lol oh and FYI big guy

Feel free to give your Brilliant Excerpts AFTER the game is over next time again lol

Keep your Comments mang, make a thread of your own and post away!!
    Yesterday, 02:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Buffalo -105
    Dallas -110
    St. Louis +110

all games include overtime, 10 units each.
    Actually, I made my selections long before game time, and I was trying to provide a little insight into the Leafs games, unfortunately, you are a little too arrogant to see that.

BTW, my picks went 3-0 .

Heres the thread.

When you say you don't pay juice and ALL your picks are favourites (juice) it makes you look silly.

I'll post where I like. I like it when a new guy like you comes along with such bold statements like:

"Buffalow! so low, the buffalo, Totonka!! lol
    -115? does that say -115 for the home Ning? Out of your F**king mind today if you got Buffalo on your board! Seek help immediately! 1-800-Clueless!!"

Remember that gem??
    Last edited by betplom; 01-29-08 at 11:45 PM.

Magica10

lol ok man!!

when you post your thoughts about your betting patterns AFTER a game is over in my thread?

Yeah sure!

good job today! continued success for you!

Magica10

and damn dude

ok i missed 2 and hit 3 , you come in here like i posted -0 - 5? lol

Hey mang, you got your two beautiful selections, sorry my write up didnt work out lol

3 others did , no comments on them ofcourse?

Hey dude, do what you do , it aint my arrogance man, i posted my nhl today, i went 3 - 2 Had favs on my board today, thanks for pointing it out, if i could show you my whole years writeups and the almost 70% Im shootin for the year?

Damn if i just went 5 - 0 today, and every day, ugh man come on, get off me!

betplom
    maniac

LOL ok man

"Seek help immediately! 1-800-Clueless!!"

At least you have the number.

betplom
    maniac

ok i missed 2 and hit 3 , you come in here like i posted -0 - 5? lol

No, it wasn't about the picks, I'd NEVER make fun of someone because they lost or went ofer, its about the way you wrote up the plays, like a person would have to be crazy to make picks opposing yours.

I really didn't come into your thread to cause trouble, I was merely pointing out a couple of things ( and provide some local info), and you decided to take a shot at me, I just fired right back.

good luck on your next selections.

Magica10

ok man , let me bury it with this said

My writeups are for fun mang, i like a play, whatever comes to my mind when im doin it? comes out, im a f**king Italian New Yorker man, gotta keep that in mind lol

i dont post to be arrogant or think theres no way im losin, the write up is fun, the plays are real, the cash layed on em goes with it, what can ya do,

If ya take it too seriously? man Yes that Number is good to have around lol

Damn man, i was just havin fun with it, it didnt work out god damn if we cant all go 100% lol

Its just for the Sake of not just simply posting 5 plays and Going GL SEE YA SOON!! ya know

anyway, hey movin on now lol i think we can get over it, and its nice to meet you, im Ej Btw, & GL to you as well, hopefully well agree a bit too over the way, and if you think these writeups were arrogant? oh man you should see how i am at my forum lol This was Cupcakes lol I can get into it lol but i do take it seriously believe it, i just have fun with the write up end of it, if i feel adamant about it? ill find a way to make a mockery of it or something that will make you go LOL and just take it with a grain man! I mean no Ego or offense!

betplom
    maniac

im a f**king Italian New Yorker man, gotta keep that in mind lol
    I happen to be a fukking Italian Torontonian. Keep THAT in mind.

All is well.

piacevole per venirli a contatto

Magica10

lol

excellent , we shall find a way to get along then, Frigin Pisan ya know!

Good stuff brother