A MUCH need it rest was just what the Dr. order from a O.K. 2/3 NFL week-end.!
After my 2 glorious picks of JACKSONVILLE and SAN DIEGO came through,i was so confident that the cowgirls where going to give me the trifecta that i went out to a great diner party.I was invited in a palatial home to dine with people that couldn't tell you witch is witch between a football and a hockey puck,they where all nonetheless interesting and enjoyable .When i got back home around 11.pm i fell flat on my ass,what a disgrace these Cowgirls be!
However today we are back to hockey.
Rarely in gambling can you find yourself in the delectable situation of being able to HONESTLY and CONFIDENTLY bet EQUALLY with your hart and with your head,tonight is one of those rare times.
I always look forward to be able to wager on my man The Great Mr.Ted Nolan,i am always very careful though knowing how much respect,love and admiration i have for this great man not to let that happened to often,foe obvious reasons.
However the Islander had a respectable trip out west getting either a win or a tie out of it but coming from out west to Ottawa with all the jet lag issues after a 3/4 in a 4/6 situation and to beat OTTAWA soundly as they did Sunday,makes tonight tilt vs Sh*town a very decent proposition.
SH*TOWN is coming into NYI off a 4-1 loss to a Ranger squad that was without SHanahan,that Avery asshole and A GIMPY Straka??They HAVE BEEN PLAYING WAY OVER HEAD LATELY VS mediocre or inferior competition.Therefore i do not think that it is only my hart that is picking this game because a solid, cogent and rational argument is also prevalent in order to satisfy my left hemisphere.

NYI:+1.00!!!!!!(BOOKS)
MB/TS: FROM(+1.05)-UP TO(+1.17)

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!!