This as been the worst NFL season i had ever Since 2000 when i was 27-24/51(53%),this year i 26-24-1/51(52.94%),However my break-event pt was 51.25%(-1.05).I had to work my way back up to that from a all time low,no excuse those things happen.Usually by this time playing NHL/NFL MY BANKROLL IS AUGMENT BY 4.35 TO 6.25 times was i started with in September in WK1.So far my NHL record is 29-29(50%)with a brk-ev-pts +1.22(45.45%)
maybe i have done all my losin' for the year.

Fearlessly,let's keep on goin' now with what we only have to F*CK with: the NHL and a few NFL play-off games.
Both the sharks and Minn. are on their 4 games in 6 nights,SJ had their BB sequence fri-sat,minn. had theirs wen-thurs but they both played SAT.So it comes down to ,how's got the best team for me SJ does

The sharks are:
San Jose is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games
San Jose is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
San Jose is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota
San Jose is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Also tonight the veteran Nobakov gltd.will be in net VS. the rookie Niklas Backstrom.
THE BOOKS HAVE AT:+1.00 SJ.
Good old MB AND TS WILL GIVE YOU: BTWN +1.05/+1.11 for this tilt.
The reason why i do always talk about these exchanges is to bring to your attention the overwhelming advantages of playing with the exchanges in order for all of you to switch to them ,SO to heighten the level of liquidity at Tradesport for the NHL.(they take u.s. action)If only BETFAIR wasn't such a piece of sh*t life would be a breeze.They won't even post their F*CKING LINES with american odds.

TAKE San Jose:+1.00

good luck lads!!!