suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

The Blackhawk BANDWAGON VIDEO

Ok so im from Chicago but I decided 2 years ago that I wasnt gonna jump on the bandwagon because I no absoulty nothing about hockey. And until 2 years ago no one gave a **** about hockey in chicago. Ill watch the playoffs and thats it. I dont really no whats going on though I just watch it to root for the Chicago team. So watch this video because this made me crack up its priceless.

I gurantee that 95% of the fans at the hockey fans are all bandwagon jumpers and only 5% of those fans are die hard fans that actually put up with the Blackhawks forever.

But anyways enjoy this video its priceless!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

u gotta be kidding me this forum makes me wonder sometimes h ow can no one think this is not funny

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

LOL hilarious video That was very well done. I'm sure people found it funny the NHL thread is just dead once MLB starts up pretty much.

Grainger
    Grainger's Avatar Become A Pro!

I estimate 90% of "Hawks Fans" didn't give crap about hockey except for the last two years. I from IL and all of the sudden there are a million Hawks fans around here that I never even knew cared about hockey at all.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Grainger View Post
    I estimate 90% of "Hawks Fans" didn't give crap about hockey except for the last two years. I from IL and all of the sudden there are a million Hawks fans around here that I never even knew cared about hockey at all.

I wanna see atleast 100 comments on this thread tomorrow because tomorrow is the game so the hockey thread should be busy

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Hahah, that's awesome.. Nice post.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

go flyers

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Donkwin47 View Post
    Hahah, that's awesome.. Nice post.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

...... Lets Go Flyers!!!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post
    lol your a FLYER fan that makes it all the better

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Chi town born and raised but I don't fukk with this video.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hahahah LMAO

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Great video.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

What a video. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Great job guys.

dvw5bf
    dvw5bf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Great video... pretty much the same thing with any team that starts winning/makes the finals... i am sure if one day the KC Royals become a legitimate contender for the world series, you will have thousands of people wearing fresh new royals caps saying they have been fans for years

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never watched hockey until this year. I'm "rooting" for the bhawks since I work in chicago, but I really could care less.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Funny vid. I think I've seen one of those kids outside of Wrigley before..who knows.

But really, it's a shame that a lot of these Hawks fans don't know much of our history, and all the great names we've had in our organization. The other night I was watching a game with my mom and they flashed Stan Mikita and Hull..and she asked, "Who's Stan Mikita?" Haha...oh I was like, how can you grow up in the suburbs and NOT know who Mikita or Hull are? I'm only 22, so MY glory days were back when we had Chelios, Roenick, Larmer, and Belfour. I used to love watching Belfour play when I was little, and wish I would have played hockey, but it's so damn expensive no wonder my parents wouldn't let me.

Nismo
    Nismo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4344

I think its hilarious when I here Jonathan Toe's.

starbury182
    starbury182's Avatar Become A Pro!

eat a dick

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by kboiler View Post
    I've never watched hockey until this year. I'm "rooting" for the bhawks since I work in chicago, but I really could care less.
    yep thats same with me

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been a fan of the hawks since I was little. I remember my pops taking me to Chicago Stadium, that place was friggin wild back then. Sure, there are bandwagon fans, but that is in every city. It doesn't bother me that 90% didnt know who the **** the hawks were 2 years ago. It is good for the City of Chicago and it's people.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    It doesn't bother me that 90% didnt know who the **** the hawks were 2 years ago. It is good for the City of Chicago and it's people.
    I agree, nothing really wrong with bandwagon fans.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj6 View Post
    I agree, nothing really wrong with bandwagon fans.
    Yep. Happens in every city, in every championship. What's wrong with the people of a certain city to get excited for one of their sports teams to win a championship? Would it be better if people just ignored it? NO. So stop whining people and get over it.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great video, stay on the bandwagon as we need you brother! 2-2 going into Sunday's game, wake up Toews and Kane!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

ok, i'll admit that this is a great vid, watched it 8x and am hooked on it.. great tune too.. i was really impressed with this work.. that is till i just realized that this is NOT their tune. they freakin stole it from the Hawks. this is the same tune they play after each goal when CHI scores.. so it's not that impressive to me anymore..

I really thought they came up with this tune on their own..

lefty357
    lefty357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    ok, i'll admit that this is a great vid, watched it 8x and am hooked on it.. great tune too.. i was really impressed with this work.. that is till i just realized that this is NOT their tune. they freakin stole it from the Hawks. this is the same tune they play after each goal when CHI scores.. so it's not that impressive to me anymore..

I really thought they came up with this tune on their own..
    WRONG
    this is what they play after every goal

Nicky Santoro

Lefty buddy, what the hell you talking about man??? clean your freakin ears with Q Tips, it's the same freakin song as the one you just posted. just listen to the chorus and you'll see they are the same song..

These 3 faggots stole the song from that.. And i thought they made it up themselves. i must admit, i was impressed, but not anymore.. They are thieves..

Nicky Santoro

this vid is very addictive. i love it...even though they have stole the song from the blackhawks goal song, i don't know why i still listen to it. the only thing that bothers me about this vid, apart from them stealing the theme, is that i hate that kid in the cubs jersey. i swear i wanna smack him.. he looks like a real JOE MINGYA wop. he looks like a sneaky little weasel. the other 2 are ok.. but i'd love to smack that annoying wop..

but i do like this vid, even though they are still thieves for swiping this song.

Nicky Santoro

oh and i didn't mention also what bugs me most about that wop.. and that is because he tries to hard to be black.. i hate guys like this.. i don't like wiggers..

be yourself god dammit.. don't try to be black, wop.. you are white for christ sakes.

Leonitas
    Leonitas's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of my favorie too. We need to wrap this up on weds

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

oh and i didn't mention also what bugs me most about that wop.. and that is because he tries to hard to be black.. i hate guys like this.. i don't like wiggers..

be yourself god dammit.. don't try to be black, wop.. you are white for christ sakes.

you need to calm down man its just suppost to be a funny video

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    you need to calm down man its just suppost to be a funny video
    i would lay -500 that this is the way he talks all day to his buddies and to his female friends, and especially to his black friends.. he thinks by being black that he would be cooler to his friends and to the chicks he knows.. i know a lot like him. they cannot be themselves. they just have to act black so his friends and blacks friends especially, will think he's cool.. He wants to be one of them.

i don't like that wop...i don't like wiggers..

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

i would lay -500 that this is the way he talks all day to his buddies and to his female friends, and especially to his black friends.. he thinks by being black that he would be cooler to his friends and to the chicks he knows.. i know a lot like him. they cannot be themselves. they just have to act black so his friends and blacks friends especially, will think he's cool.. He wants to be one of them. i don't like that wop...i don't like wiggers..
    Classic.

jtarbear
    jtarbear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr windy city... Love the avatar..

jaydes40
    jaydes40's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice

12 Last