LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I Small NHL Dog Friday

Capitals +110

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Hey LT,

I regularly look at your NFL articles on the front page, and really appreciate them and the work that goes into studying NFL results.

I caught the one today about betting underdogs. You mentioned the idea of taking division road dogs coming off straight up home losses, and noted Philadelphia qualifies this week.
    I was wondering about the Jets, who are a road dog to New England, and lost last week at home to Cleveland. Was this a simple oversight, or was your original story meaning to note "take divisional road dogs coming off straight up losses TO DIVISIONAL OPPONENTS", as the Eagles lost to division rival Giants last week.
    I'm trying to come up with my own trends for picking games, and welcome any help you can provide.
    Thanks.
    Bean

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

beaneaters,

You are 100% right, the Jets do fit the profile, if you have the balls to bet them. Sorry for the oversight.

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Thanks for the reply. I didn't want to come across like a smart-ass. I love the idea of investigating various trends, such as this one, and appreciate articles such as yours. And no, I won't be betting the Jets. Already took the Pats.
    Thanks again

PS

This is the first week I'm going to be following the YPP trend you posted earlier this year.
    Last edited by beaneaters; 12-14-07 at 08:14 PM.