Canadiens/Flyers OVER 6 +105
    Flames +110
    Kings/Stars UNDER 5.5 +101
    Canucks/Sharks UNDER 5 +111

Best Bet = Montreal at +135 or higher

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Wow, I can't for the life of me figure out how anyone can be on the Habs. I have seen them play lately, they have quit on their coach, they are playing atrocious hockey right now. There was a clip on RDS (French TSN) and they sumed up this team perfectly: showed a clip of Micheal Ryder yawning during practice! Koivu is sick and tired of playing the trap system Carboneau has put in place and rumors are circulating he may want out. They have a defenceman paired up on their top line. What more can I say? Flyers have been playing great hockey the last couple of weeks. Two teams going in opposite directions IMHO.

Good luck with your picks LT, I like them all, except the Habs pick. I'll be on the Flyers tonite.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    Wow, I can't for the life of me figure out how anyone can be on the Habs. I have seen them play lately, they have quit on their coach, they are playing atrocious hockey right now. There was a clip on RDS (French TSN) and they sumed up this team perfectly: showed a clip of Micheal Ryder yawning during practice! Koivu is sick and tired of playing the trap system Carboneau has put in place and rumors are circulating he may want out. They have a defenceman paired up on their top line. What more can I say? Flyers have been playing great hockey the last couple of weeks. Two teams going in opposite directions IMHO.

Good luck with your picks LT, I like them all, except the Habs pick. I'll be on the Flyers tonite.
    ICEY,i'm with you but Sh*town plays well in philly.
    Also LT HAVE THEM AS HIS BEST BET!!!!,he must know something,this lad is crafty one,so beware!!!
    I got the feeling that BIG L is going to go on a tear tonight!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i was gna go canadiens and figured u had a good arguement i really gotta stop lookin at people's posts on here

slapshot
    slapshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23617

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post

gotta agree with everything you say iceman.......doesn't make much sense picking habs.......as of now, when this is written..after two periods......habs are up 4-1............we shouldn't be surprised........................after all this is NHL...National Hockey Lottery.....................having said that...........four flygirls goals from here on in shouldn't shock us.................anyhow........appreci ate your posts/picks LT.....mtrl was the right pick.....i'll stand by that even if mtrl make a mess in the third

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Well, I got egg on my face. Habs are a different team playing away from home. I find the NHL the toughest sport to cap. You never know when a team is going to show up! Tonight the Habs showed up, while the Flyers forgot they had to play a game tonight.

cr7
    cr7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Best Bet = Montreal at +135 or higher
    thanks LT, you are THE BEST