Canadiens +100

Bshark
    Bshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT, what do you think of Pitt +146?

Bos is now +101. Rask is starting.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes, I assumed Rask was starting and bet Montreal this morning.

I have no opinion on Pens, although with a gun to my head, they would be the play at that price. Still, they are playing the back end of a back-to-back after using a lot of energy in the last 15 minutes of the game last night.

Then again, some may argue that they are relatively well-rested because they took the first 45 minutes off...LOL.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wow, I am now seeing Montreal at -120! I have always posted the odds that I personally bet the games at all year long, but if xxx wants to adjust the odds in the Best Bets thread, that is his perrogative. That said, I think -120 is the drop-dead limit on this game, so if it goes any higher, my advice would be take the night off in NHL.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36693

LT, i would say that whatever price you bet them at is the price that you should post and get in the best bet thread. No need to not be rewarded for being sharp enough to get the best line. And i don't want to speak for xxx, but i'm sure he would agree with that logic as well.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

GUYS,be very careful about jumping about jumping on Sh*town tonight vs Boston.In their last encounter in Sh*town the match-up was so acrimonious that even the 2 coaches Guy Charboneau & the excellent but under rated Claude Julien almost came to blows.Claude almost manage to climb over the divider between the 2 teams to get at Charboneau.The players went all out for him yesterday in his revanche game vs NJD losing a hart breaker in OT,i am sure he could live with getting 1 pt on the road but he will be chewing glass if they lose tonight.On the canadiens side the talk is that the players are trying to sink the ship in order to get both Charboneau & his boyfriend Gainey fired.GOOD LUCK ANYWAY GUYS!!!!

DoctorX79
    DoctorX79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Im a big big Canadiens Fan and i can swear they will lose tonight!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

3-0 in the first. Good call so far LT. GL the rest of the game. Hope I didn't jinx it.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    GUYS,be very careful about jumping about jumping on Sh*town tonight vs Boston.In their last encounter in Sh*town the match-up was so acrimonious that even the 2 coaches Guy Charboneau & the excellent but under rated Claude Julien almost came to blows.Claude almost manage to climb over the divider between the 2 teams to get at Charboneau.The players went all out for him yesterday in his revanche game vs NJD losing a hart breaker in OT,i am sure he could live with getting 1 pt on the road but he will be chewing glass if they lose tonight.On the canadiens side the talk is that the players are trying to sink the ship in order to get both Charboneau & his boyfriend Gainey fired.GOOD LUCK ANYWAY GUYS!!!!
    $hit town is ahead...... have faith in LT. I also played TB tonight.

LT if you bet the habs at +100 in the morning that's the price you get XXX would be proud of you beating the masses to the line move. I grabbed them at -108 later in the day and would have passed at -115 or more. They just aren't that good a team.

fredtheturd
    fredtheturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I got em late at -115...still $$ in the pocket if they win

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Ouch! I think I jinxed it. It's now 3-2 in the 2nd. Wish I had the over.

fredtheturd
    fredtheturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

CASHED! GJ LT!!!

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    $hit town is ahead...... have faith in LT. I also played TB tonight.

LT if you bet the habs at +100 in the morning that's the price you get XXX would be proud of you beating the masses to the line move. I grabbed them at -108 later in the day and would have passed at -115 or more. They just aren't that good a team.
    CONGRATULATIONS GANG!! ,TWENTY HOW 'BOUT DEM LEAFS!!!
    I WANTED TO BET ON THESE LEAFS F*CKS BUT I WAS TO INVOLVE EMOTIONALLY AND BET ON LAK (instead).I GOT TO GO TO BED NOW,HOPEFULLY THE KINGS WON'T ALLOW FOR THE Sabers to come back on them with 12minutes left in the 3rd.IF THEY DO CHECK THE NEWS TOMORROW MORNING I'LL BE THE DUDE SHOOTING AT EVERY THING THAT MOVES FROM THE ROOF OF CITY HALL BUILDING WITH A M-16!!!
    (JUST KIDDING!!)

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I hate leafs games. I am a leafs fan (the only team I can say I am a true fan). Yet this year I fade them far more than I play them which makes watching games hard. I didn't check the other score but if 680 says some dude is shooting up downtown I'll know who it is.