SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Go Leafs Go,go Leafs Go,....not!!!!

tonight is classic case of a bunch of Ontario boys(specifically Toronto boys)returning home.Since 60 % of the N.American players are from Ontario the Leafs always get it,especially when these boys had been in T.O. since Saturday night and the stands will be filled the family,friends,girl friends and village.Yes village Jordin tootoo is from Churchill in Northern Manitoba witch is a Inuit village in the province next to Ontario where Jordin is the Golden boy.Every year i believe that they choose a canadian city where all the village attend AND THIS YEAR IT'S T.O.!!!.....

With a heavy hart i'm taking Nashville+1.15

but i won't be watching,i can't!!!.... I'm betting against the leafs.I'll watch Detroit BITCH SLAP sh*town instead .

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I'm a leafs fan but I also took Nashville. I hate it. I hate the habs but recently took them against the home town boys.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

I took Nashville also and look what happened. I hate the damn Leafs. Everytime I bet against them they pull out the win. Opposite happens when I bet on them.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    ........Since 60 % of the N.American players are from Ontario .......Nashville+1.15
    Are you sure that it's 60%? Seems kind of high to me.